The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, November 5, 2002

I have no headline

Well I guess I do. So wha gwaaaaaanin? I think I actually got less comments for my long ass entry that was (almost) full of happy shit rather than rants. hmmm. U know I've tried thinking of funny ass rants to chat 'bout, but I can't. Erryting is irie right now. Even though it's frickin ffffffreeeeeezzzzinngggg. I am cold. I never get cold. Why me is happy? I dunno. Tings is nice ... and .. my bday is in 3 days 3 days 3 days. Ah Sweet 16 + ummm a few more candles, may be a fire hazzard. I dunno exactly what I'm doing. I wanna see 8 Mile, then eat, then club. Sounds like a good plan. Now who should come? I dunno, whoever wants to buy me shit I guess. Ha.

Amber always catches me live on cam. Right now I am live. I probably won't be by the time this is published (damn blogger). Speaking of my soldiers ... I got a new one. errybuddy go love up Jessica. The funny thing about her is that she's never ever signed the tag-board or commented. I was emptying out my junk mail and I see "I wanna be in the Portal Baybeee" - I'm like, hey, thazz what I say. Oh snap, its another portal person! Jessica who dat? Ah well Love her, she's an incognito soldier who has a cool lickle site.

Now for my frontline army: check the 1st army sign from Missy MisDemeanor Bebe

And check out cute ass Heather's "handy-work" heh.

Speaking sort of, about Heather, she's in a short shorts contest (looking so fine) but umm .. she's in it with another soldier ... Crystal ...oooh catfight rawr. No? Oh "It was all a dream ... I use to read Word Up! Magazine ..." I voted for both of ya .. School & Home .. So u people out there go to their sites and vote for them (me too lazy to go find that link)

I must say big ass ... uhh .. *congrats???* to Nat. Miss Cam-something or other top 8 (I only remember the number cuz it's 8) and IG's cam girly of the day. Now she has freaks, fakers and fuckwits to deal with. I'm so proud of yoooo. hehe. Nat has been helping me with my continuing my streak of going to class late in the morning. Yeah buddy. :D

pssst .. I keep going to Saints site and hoping I get to see her do that tongue tricky on her cam pop-up image. Wha? u do 2, I know it. ;)

One more soldier plug, sorta is for Jamie (Allister). I dunno wha she's going through but I hope the best for her. I chatted briefly with her the other day and I do hope she's otay.

I have departing question. Can u whizz coffee? Yes, thats what I asked. I notice errytime I drink coffee and gotta "go" dag that stuff smellalalalalalalala like-ah coffee. I dunno. Please don't tell me its just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home