The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, October 31, 2002

RIP Jam Master Jay

According to police reports, Jay was in the studio working on music with another artist when an assailant entered the studio and fired shots hitting Jay in the head and another man ...

I have waaay too much to say about this, but I'm at a loss for words. Huh? Yeah.

Not to be bugging, but this is still my site ... so I keep plugging. WATCH n8TV!!! It cracked me up on mute in class. I made the windows media version ... so go to muh downloads.

Hope all y'all are about to/having/had a dope Hallow's Eve, but I decided to do nuttin. I got crazy work, so I said no to parties and club invites. Sorry y'all. (no one I know ever reads this, so who am I saying sorry to? Why are you asking urself this question n8? why are u talking to urself in 3rd person in this long ass bracket n8? why won't u answer me n8????). Who? What? Me?

Did y'all like that lil head trip? Ok I'm tawkin to u guyz now.

I added a new soldier to tha army!! Saint ... go show her sum lovin.

Did y'all know that Beyonce & Jay-Z are gonna get married? CRIKEY ... In other Roc-a-fella news: Roc-A-Fella CEO Damon Dash was beating up by a group of men in France. He was there on business, attending the World Fashion Fair. No word on what started the attack, however Damon Dash was left to receive six stitches after being beaten and pepper sprayed.

That's all I got. damnit go see my retarded video and then ... ummmm ... go visit Nat cuz she looks dayum with her new cut ... then visit Hi-D cuz I know she's talking aboot me in her pic .. (she loves me) ;) ... then visit Missy ... just cuz and check Heather cuz she updates her cam image more than me and she's a dope ass girl. Hell go visit everyone of my army .. (aka camportal). Oh and go visit my unofficial new baby sis (even though she don't know this yet. heh) Linda .. she has the funniest ani. gifs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home