The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, October 25, 2002

Shock The Monkey

listen to my voice ... keep scrolling ;)

1 more for Barry and the Giants to go. Nice.

I can't believe the St. Louis Blues (Hockey) are on their 6th string goalie. Yesterday their 5th string goalie went down. They just signed Tom Barrasso, but he's old and injury prone. Wouldn't ya know I had the #1 goalie in my pool, then he went down and I replaced him with their #2. I also had Belfour (just came back from injury) and now I have to release the last of my starting goalies (Sean Burke) he's injured too. It's been only a MONTH and these are the goalies!

Otay I have nothing really to say. Except ... give sum loving to Jocelyn, go cheer her up. Then go give loving to Crystal and cheer her up. Then go give loving to Missy and cheer her up. Then go give Haidee some loving and cheer her up. Geez Louise. Now ... go give my lil brother a visit. What what what! Yes my lil bro/arch nemesis. He finally updated his page .. (weekly thought).

Oh thats abooot it .. except, the meat of my blog is coming in ... audio. This is not even a rant, its a gooood happy SoundBlog. It's my top 3 music picks of the week or so. Hear my dj voice and my real voice .. yeah yaaah! Ok so its a 2mb .mp3 file. So right-click and save target as. Mac people ... uh do what u have to do to download a file. DO NOT LEFT CLICK (normal) the link: Listen to Meeeeeee

:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home