The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, November 4, 2002

Everything I do is an event ...

My nigga Robbie exclaimed this at his party (sampling Jermaine Dupri) ... and I'm taking this as my theme for my weekend. That's why I haven't blogged for a lickle bit. So here's my rundown .. and I even have pictures.

But first, thanxxx from my ego to my sexy ass soldiers for the niceness comments on my ... uh shoulder & neck. Heh. Big ups to Heather & Nat for helping me not doing any work on Friday night ... hehe. It maybe late .. but I'm wishing Miyo a safe trip on her Tokyo flight. Ok even more pluggage to Joey on her cute site, and to HoodlumInc. for a cool ass site from East of the T-Dot.

Now down to bizznass. I stupidly thought I could make the weekend focus on doing my project. Ah well. Saturday actually started crappy, Rob calls me and tells me to go meet him, Gunn and Bully to watch I-Spy at 1pm. Gunn was already in. The other 2 were freakin late and didn't show up after they called me to go inside. I sat by the seat at the door, and watched the damn movie solo. BOOOO! It was sorta ok. I met errybuddy outside. Then I started to laugh for no reason. Next I went home to do work until the night started. That didn't work. I watched friggin Notre Dame lose their 1st game and shot at the National Championship. I wore my gear too .. damnit.

Nightfall, get the party started. Oh heres what I looked like before the party:

Hehehe. I took those right after I got dressed. Heh. S'anyways. The party itself was lame. Rob downgraded his drunken fiesta to a get together. So basically, my geeky country buddies and their girls. No girlies fo' n8. I decided to just make my night a hip hop video. Me Rob & Bull drank up both types of Alize .. yellow & pink. Alot of it. I chased those with some Smirnoff coolers. But the best part was my gift to the party. The herbal remedies. I had a small, medium and a big head. 3 lovely goodies. The party was to celebrate the new place .. he moved from one condo to another in the same building. So he had a free room upstairs, just waiting to be abused. So n8 decides to hotbox the whole place. Yeah, I'm a genius. We got to the 2nd room, the bathroom, and decided that their is no room better than this for puffing. Yet again, I had the best idea when I decide to hotbox the shower stall. Frig it looked so cool, like a rocket ship launch, but it was us in the middle of all the rising smoke. So damn cool. We got the inevitable munchies. hehe. We so destroyed the counter with salsa, cheese and nachos. Hey we couldn't find any bowls! Next we went across the street to the bar, cuz there was no way we could make it downtown to the club district. I don't remember much. Heh. Fast forward to the morning. I wake up in the smokey apt. by myself. wha happened?. Ah well, I get up go home, arrive at 7:30 am. Take these pics:

Next is sleeeeeeeeeep. 3pm. Sunday. (today). My homegirl Dru calls me to go to the Toronto International Sex Show. Otay. I have to be there at 5pm. Whoa boy. My girl Soca was working their as a dominatrix chick. Sooooo funny to see my lil Soca whipping these dirty ass loser dudes. She was loving it, making them yell and worship her. Later on, she met one of them again, and she made the guy kiss the actual ground, and he begged for more. What the fuck? Yeah well, while we watching her and laughing, she points at me. I'm like nuh-uh, hells no. Dru, Natalia and Soca grab me, take off my jacket and strap me to this crazy contraption. I'm laughing and then all of them are whipping me with these crazy whips. And yep, they made me tell them I worship them and ... the only time ever u would hear n8 beg to them. They made me do it, so its under duress. It was fun though. I aint got no marks. Well I haven't checked. :)

We walked around and saw funny ass stuff. Me and the other dudes were like rolling our eyes at the stuff they had, all the girls were like grabbing up everything crazy. I heard them say, they were gonna have a sexiest legs contest and the girls decided to go enter. Soca didn't, she was tired and had enough spotlight time. My girls are funny and crazy. Nat & Dru did a lil lesbo tease and Nat lowered her pants so we could see her cute lil yellow joe boxers. She so cute, there was no way she was dropping the rest. She still smartie. Nat shoulda won, more people cheered for her, but they had like these stripper ass chicks set up and they won. Booo.

My celly rings, and it's my bro-in-law he tells me to go to the dominatrix booth. I'm like what? Wait, u and Selena (my sis) are here? I go over, they are laughing and my sis is trying to make Soca (her break was over) whip me again. Soca starts giggling, I'm getting the hell outta there. I went to the GNC (nutrition) booth, to get some good weight training tips. Yeah, nothing much else happened. Now I'm home.

Still no work done.

Oh yeah and final pluggage: my bro updated his thought, it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home