The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I figgered y'all need about an extra day to finish that last long ass rant/blog. So I ain't really got nuffin much to say. (Didja know I was an English Major in High School and Freshman year. I guess now I now am a language expert .. the language of swamp slang ... aka . I put eeet all together and make up my own spellings and meanings) My profs would all have a fit if they saw that last line. S'anywayz, Since I ain't saying mucho, I'm gonna add some interaction.

I bit this idea from Chelle who bit it from Nicole, so I figure now, its gonna be everywhere. BUT I got one anyways, cuz its gonna take me a while to build the GBook I wanted anyways.

Have fun.

BTW Transporter is the baddest movie ... ranks high up with Enter The Dragon & Dead Presidents for me. Oh and the girl in the movie ... me luv she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home