The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Frig

Y'all ever been all dressed up and no place to go? Fuck I got all shaved up, slip contacts in and ready for my Sat. night jammings. Especially since the clocks turn back (aka 1 extra hour to drink). Even my girls called me and told me to come out to a place wif 'em. But they are already there. So I decide to pick up my boys and go. Ok .. damnit 2 groups already gone. I cancelled on them early, dumbass me. The group I had original plans with ... decided they nah wan go nowhere. SHIIIIIIIT. So then I watch Giants lose game 6. SHIIIIIIIIIT. At least I get to eat some Krispy Kreme consoling doughnuts.

Oh by the way .. much much much fuckin love to errybody who ... well .. like my voice. That sounds weird. Too bad I didn't get to use it tonight on some lucky lady .. :D (full of myself I am :p). At least nex week is for sure a drunken fiesta. House warming jam for my nigga Robbie. I'm suppose help organize and get the party propa fix up. Y'all need to X-Perience a n8 jammy jam, never flop. I hope I didn't just jinx it .. cuz I have been having bad luck with my weekend activities lately. (eg. go read all my October weekend blogs).

I so don't wanna go do work or sleep now. What do I do?

Have u ever been addicted to ur own site? I swear lately I have been addicted to this site. I check my hits, my tag-board like a crack fiend. Like a soldier I tag everyones board and scrutinize and check erryone's site. Yet .. theres no way I'm like on the computer for long though. I'm not addicted to this death box .. I prefer the idiot box. Unless situations interfere with my outgoing activities. (can u tell I'm home @ 1 am. and bored and sumtings on my mind). Don't tell me I can just go out. U don't understand. Its gotta be perfect vibe to go out .. and the good vibes have been spat on for 2nite. Ok I stop wallowing now and I take off these friggin contacts. Damnit I need a girl .. oops did I let that one out.

What the hell was I rambling aboot? Oh my site and my addiction. Yeah .. have anyone of y'all ever silent blogged. I mean just thought of topics to write about, edit them in yer head. Like in the shower, the car, in class or well ... sitting on the toilet. Fuck I have a milllllion topics and when I get here ... I rant about useless garbage like always ... pssst. sumone emailed me and called me a "Cam Boy" hehehe. really is that true? I damn sure ain't no boy. I don't really think I'm like anyone else, but if it's a compliment I take it. Thanks.

Ok heres another stupid cam trick n8 interaction: pose as a wrestler .. good or bad "It doesn't matter". Send them to me. I post. Erryting be irie.

Now watch me do it:

Its 1:40 .. now what to do. Oh I go visit my site. :o

Big Up oxoxox Missy xoxoxo. Cuz she sent me new dope fan signs .. ooh I almost forgot ... sexy amber sent me one tooo. Go see them in the fan sign section. Wordwide Big Up!!.

one love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home