The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, October 24, 2002

I can't believe how much y'all suck at the guessing game. Hehe. [edit] answers in the comments section of the last post (who dat be) [/edit] . Off to class now. I'll blog when I get home. GO GIANTS.

[edit] If u see unflattering things abooot me in the tag-board, its my friend in my class. BOO JARROD. I wish his site was up so I could return the favor. damnit. So if u see anything bad go email bomb him. hahaha. gotcha Jarrod.. "hmmmm". [/edit]

Our lil battle is done ... that entertained us the whole day. If anyone didn't understand, what was going on. Just childish antics of bored boys being boys. That was one hella funny day and I have no clue what I learned in class.

An actual blog coming soon. I'm typing this as I am live on cam .. if ya missed me .. well 2 bad, I don't go live often ... u also missed my mom's funny face show just now. hehehe. We are a weird family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home