The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Heather Frickin Rox

Why you ask? Well apart from her normal sexy ass self, and her brand new layout, she is wicked sweet. Looky what she sent me for my bday.

Thank you Babe, I appreciate stuff like that nuff nuff. I laughed my ass off at the cowboy bubble bath. hehe.

I have been wicked busy lately, cuz of end of school and final projects and portfolio shit, and well, getting a job and tings. I'm suppose have 2 things ready for Thursday to go into Microsofts newsletter. Shit, I'm just gonna do one bad ass one. It's taken me so much time. I need to blog just to relax.

Oh by the way let me pimp ya u know ya wanna. Click it, come on do it.

Oh yeah, go visit my nigga HOODLUM cuz he's cool like dat. Also go check my bro Kelvin's site cuz he updated and he sent me a very "timely" bday wish. heh. jokes.

I don't have a rant or anything real important more to say, so I guess I'll get no comments and few tags again. ah well. * n8 sulks * bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home