The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, November 11, 2002

Shaaaaaat

I dunno wtf I'm talking about. I also dunno wtf is news nowadays. Who de fuzzkin rass thinks JLO and Ben's engagement is top news?

Even Regis is sick of the constant JLO news. I bet they are even sick of it. I hate those cheese ass tabloid tv shows like ET or Extra ... blah blah they talk the same shit. The only fuckin reason people watch this is because they like to catch any glimpse of their particular favorite celeb. Same reason I actually stopped and watched the Eminem feature. I just wanted to check it to see how cheese they would be, but they actually did a good job. I wonder if Shady had any say in what was to be produced. Back to my lil rant, if u wanna put the celeb-o-the-moment .... gzzaaaahhh ... um I lost my train of thought, I just caught a glimpse of Fear Factor, dude those are the hottest regular girls ever on the show. They don't look as good as they do on tv. Fuck I'm tired of this topic.

I have so much work to do, so why in the fuckin blue hell are u not doing it? Chill, I'm a get to it.

I made n8Tv 2nd episode and it was so long the frames dropped. So I deleted it. :p I think this one might be funny sort of, just to me. Ok my sister will laugh cuz she knows its just me being me. I'm gonna have to re-shoot it. I'm also gonna have the few bday pics up. The only pics I have are from the family din din. All that, later times.

What did I do on Saturday? Well I didn't see 8 Mile. I went and watched the dumbest movie ever, Monsters Ball, with Soca. The only one I wanted to be with anyways. She gave me a bottle of Malibu for my Bday. BIG UP!!! We laughed at that Monsters Ball crap. It was like a slow .. slow ... slowwwwwww ass comedy. Well it was mostly me talking and laughing. Halle Berry needs to give that Oscar Black .. I mean back. I never thought that was the reason she got it, but damn, that movie sucked. She is damn lucky Sidney Poitier and Denzel (who deserved his) were on hand. So anyways, I did see 8 Mile, on Sunday, with Soca. Shit that movie was dooooope. Really inspiring. I gotta focus. Speaking of, I'm a get off this blog and go do work and then get my paper. Make money money money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home