The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, October 14, 2002

Grrr .. *&*%$%@! .. Grrr

Now that I've slept, and can smell my Mama's Thanksgiving meal cooking bonanza .. I'm not so vex. (Watching Brittany Murphy giggle on repeat of MTV Movie Awards is also a happy thing). Anyways so let me tell ya'll sum shiiiit. (I'll end with good stuff)

The day started out freaking awesome ... My sexy buddy Tanya who relocated to Calgary a year ago, then I lost her number and subsequently she had no inet connexxion, IM'd me outta that blue. We had resumed right where we left off, interrupting each other during IM's .. there is a delay so it wasn't as potent as our natural conversation. ;) Newayz, she's back in Ontario (about 2hrs away) and working at a rave club ... pretty sweet, she does 3D designs for them .. niiiice. Tanya, if u have gotten past the crosshairs and launch page yet .. umm WAZZZZZZUP. Talk 2 ya later.

See so far, so good. Next me & Robby go check out Sixers vs Raptors. We waited for them to put on a crazy show, they sorta did. Nice Carter alley-oops, Iverson no-look passes. Twas nice. The abso-fucking-lute best part was Halftime. No, not the show. We went outside for a break. Oh another cool ass thing, outside I saw Mr. Black Swan Warren (an original member of our nWo) who I haven't seen in a year. Ok, we all surrounded the motha fuckin funniest crackhead homeless dude. He was preaching and carrying on and saying the funniest shit. He had a crowd. He came up with gems like: "The next Mayor of Toronto is gonna be a Brown skin, Herb Toting (weed smoker), Crack Smoking, Pussy Poking, Don't put it in the bum cuz it ain't fun, crazy motha fuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and "I'm and ex-pimp, ex-crackhead, ex-con ... I'm EXPERIENCED!!!" .. oh gosh I was dead, we were all crying. Fuck that was the best half time show ever. So then, during the game I get a call from one of my girlies, she tells me she invited me to some club I never heard of for some VIP party for her friend. I start to ask her where it is and Robby says he knows, so we didn't finish asking. (1st mistake). Fast forward now to 11:54 where Rob parks the car and we start walking to the club. Hmmm, it seems Robby made a mistake, he thought it was the club we always go to. He was wrong. I call my girl ... answering machine. So we start walking around, people ask us where Pearl Lounge is .. we dunno, but we start wondering if we should go there, it seems pretty popular and I'm liking the crowd thats asking, it seems to them that we must go there too. Basically we start walking back to the car area cuz we had an idea, then Rob notes we are such guy's guys that we won't ask for directions and just keep walking around. True True. We had a combined breakthrough. I said lets call a cab, Rob said we'll ask the cab, if its far we take the cab if not we take his directions. The friggin club was right behind us, around the corner from where we parked!

Oh so now we're in line. I'm suppose to call her and then she will get us to bypass the line and get in for free. Call #'s 3-8 = answering machine. Rob wants to go. I want to stay for my girls. Basically at about 1:15 we got in. Problem. Though the bouncer asks us "Who you know" Fuck I knew my friend didn't work there, and I realized I was in the VIP line by accident, we just said "Marco" I figured theres gotta be a Marco working at a club. So yeah we get in, and I never met Marco, but if he's reading this, thanks nigga I ain't ever going 2 ur fuckin club again. We got in and the place was ram jammed, I like that, but I couldn't breathe. I also couldn't find my girls. AT ALLLLL!!! By the time I gave up and decide to just jam and go pick up, they start in on the gay house music. shiiiiiiiiiiit. So we jet. Pissed. So I get home about 3:45. Make that 1st pizzed off tag, then the cam pics.

4:15 My girl finally calls me. I ask her what happened. I told her I was looking for her the whole time after waiting out for so long. I hear her girlies (whom I was wanting to go check, that was my motivation, why the hell else would I wait so long) giggling and trying to talk to me, they were mighty impressed that we got in. Cuz they obviously didn't. Guess where they went? Guess, c'mon just guess. Ok .. Pearl motherfuckin Lounge. AUUGH! Basically she knows she owes me big time. Her sweet baby girly voice melted my anger quickly, as that shit usually does. So me is not so pizzissed. But I was.

Ok It's my blog, journal, rant so I can make it long as I want. So now I just plug away. First Didja see The pic that Jocelyn drew of me? Go to my fansigns section and see it. Also up in therrrre is one of my soldiers in muh army ... Haidee made such a cute fan sign 4 me .. go to fansigns and see it. Also added some more buttons to the links (NOT ME) section. Lastly added 2 more old songs I recorded for a demo in 2000. The sound quality isnt so great but I love my songs, I got so much in my notebooks, I'm gonna re-record some in a studio in 2003. Go to the ME ME ME section and click on the nWo Mu$ick Soundboxx link for my music. I realize the sound quality is horrible cuz it's in real player, not to mention it was originally recorded on cassette, then I had to play it to my MIC on my computer then convert to mp3, then real player. But ah well. Its some of my pre-blog journal musings. (Yeah I used to write rhymes for a journal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home