The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, November 15, 2002

Dutty yaaay

The Sean Paul album Dutty Rock is so good. I've heard it about 18 times now. It has all the big tunes Sean sang in the past year and the american remixes and 1 or 2 unreleased tunes. That's the difference between the Jamaican charts and the North American ones. Reggae artists bust out about 4 news songs a month, without an album to promote, just singles. Whichever songs become big hits, they compile into an album and usually test them over here and choose the best ones, then package it up. Don't matter, it just means I have Sean Paul big tune CD. He sounds more like Super Cat every song. I didn't know dude was NOT indian. He's Portuguese-Jamaican and Chiney-Jamaican. Him still run tings. Go get Dutty Rock. By the way he sings the big reggae tune on the radio called Just Gimme the Light and the remix of Shaggy's Sexy Lady.

The New Jay-Z double album is insanely good. Just go get it. Marvel at it. Every jigga album is like a movie. An epic. Now the latest Ja Rule album is frickin garbage. It puts me to sleep. I'm tired of Ja's slow, soft RnB crap rap. Booooring. The only fast tune is called Pop Niggas. That's the best song.

Make sure u are sitting comfortably, don't be leaning back or drinking, eating or in a compromising position when visiting this site.

According to my latest checks, no one comes here anymore. Barely comments, blahhhh. I guess I'm an even worse pimp. C'mon, click here let me pimp you ... c'mon pleeeeez. You can be be BIG PIMPIN too.

Ok, tomorrow is my last day of coding/lectures. Next week is grad week and job searching techniques week. Then I gradjoomulate. Then I attack Toronto for jobs. Or sit at home figuring out what to do next. 6 months went by fast. I've been so busy this week. Next week and the next coming weeks will be more. I have to build like 3 portfolios. Configured for each type of job mindset. Yeah anyways. I bought my new host. Just waiting for approval. My bro half-heartedly said he was gonna buy me hosting for my bday. He didn't know what I wanted. So I'm taking his word for it. Eh bwai .. nex time u rass come here. Gimme me money, yuh hear?

Yeah, so watch out for the new nathanbudhu.com. It's gonna have all the shit I wanted. Portfolio, this site, store of my shit, store of other stuff, music blog, wrestle blog, portal of my sites, downloads and hella more. Its gonna be dope. I may even host. I can host at least 20 diff domains. I have a question about that. Do u charge to host? Anyone who hosts or is hosted by another persons domain space, please answer this for me.

Big Up New layout hotness: Heather, Natterz and Amber ... (ok so she decided to redesign before I even plugged her). oh by the way I made new nick for maureenny moNY. Get it? make moNy moNY moNY. Ah well, me shilly. She's cool, plug love. Also my pluggage/humpage goes out to Missy, Saint, Jo' Mama, Joey and Jo Perfect (no really that's her real name. But she's insane and clumsy as hell. She so friggin entertaining.)

Why has my cam portal n8 army signups stagnated. wtf is going on? sign up damnit.

5000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home