The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, October 10, 2002

Awwwww shhhh...

Did anyone see Original Kings of Comedy with Bernie Mac? Yes, no .. anyways. Remember how the Mac man said that the word "Motherfucker" could be used as a noun, verb, adjective ..etc.. its a universal word. U can use it multiple times in a sentence and it makes sense each time the word is used. eg. "That motherfuckin Charlie owes me 3 motherfuckin dollars, from the motherfuckin poker games we played last motherfuckin night at his motherfuckin house. When I see that sorry motherfucker I'm gonna fuck him upside his motherfuckin head." ... umm this post is not intended for children. :)

I'm thinkin about that and I realize there is another word that has multiple meanings too, and shit I use it nuff times during the day ... wait .. I just used it in that sentence. shiiiiiiiit.

Ok so lets get started on today's shit ass vocab lesson:
The traditional usage of the word is, for what it is; a noun (a thing): taking a dump.
Another usage is in a description (adjective) of a thing. But ... this magical word can be used to describe in a postive AND negative way. For example. "You ain't shit" = negative. and "You THE shit" = positive. *note* u must include THE before the word, or ur just shit out of luck. hehe.
Now another way the word can be used in both a negative AND positive way is in an exclamation. For example: "SHIIIIT I just stubbed my motherfuckin toe (yeah! usage of motherfucker is a bonus)" = negative. "Holy Shit! that was dope!" = positive.
Now class lets put it altogether in one sentence: "Holy SHIT your SHIT is THE SHIIIIIT"

Umm shit I can't think of anymore. BTW I thought of this ingenious shit, while I was uh.. well taking a shhhhh.

Right Now I'm happy to note that I'm blogging while I'm suppose to be coding in class, not paying attention, yet my shit works, and my buddies beside me who ARE paying attention need my disk. hahaha. Fuckin gr8.

Speaking of THE Shit. Have u seen my 2 new sections? Inspired by none other than ...

yeahhh boyeeee ... and yeah yeah once more. The cam portal is coming up soon. Not too big. Just what I wanna see. heh. APPLY NOW!!. subtle ain't I?

Now, speaking of just plain old shittiness. I gotta go have my physical tomorrow. Which means no Food & Water from 9:15 pm tonight until 9:15 am. That means no snackies during Smackdown or Baseball. Crappy doo.

HEY D ur a smart cookie. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home