The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, October 6, 2002

Touch Me, Tease Me

[edit] I put the mix online and u can hear one of MY songs. Go launch the nWo Mu$ick Soundboxx in the blatant phataganda section [/edit]

That title has nothing to do with anything, I put that song (Case & Foxy Brown) in the new mix, and it won't leave my head. I'm hungreee.

I felt so damn sick yesterday after the Yankees lost. I mean physically sick. I don't even wanna watch baseball now. Frick, and Bonds & Giants actually are losing. I'm gonna have to go for the Cinderella Cards & super Cinderella Twins, but my heart's not in it.

Eh yo, wanna hear a ffffffucked up dream: For some reason my pops, sis and I are at some apt., I assume its one of theirs. So we all have to leave but I'm hungry (yes even in my dreams) I go to get some OJ, a pita and some loose meat. I drop the meat in the toaster oven (I dunno why I think thats gonna cook it) anyways, all of a sudden it starts to grow and crazy bugs surround it (thousands) the meat fat turns into this giant yellow/white ball, its bumpy, it looks like a brain. It rolls out the toaster and starts growing and more bugs. I'm just watching. Then the middle spurts out blood and it drips and drops off the counter and rolls to my sis feet (she was sitting at a table). My dad says this is normal. Its a like a cancer ball or some disease thing in a cow. Even in my dream I'm thinking, this is not normal, why are they selling meat with this shit. No one else seems to wonder this.That's it. I dunno what the fuck that means.

I'm gonna eat cereal. French Toast Crunch!!

My skin is so smooooove. Thought I'd share that wit ya.

My girl --- friends are crackheads. They make me laugh way the fuck too much. 3 hot ass chicks and me ... this is how I go to clubs. Whole freaking night guys come up to me, either they are shy as a mothafucka and want me to help them mack my friends .. or shit, they wanna mack me. WHY CAN'T GIRLS DO THAT? The worse part is that I thought that being with fine ass chicks, means that other fine ass chicks would come up to me. No. Hell no. Either they think I'm gay. Damnit. Or they give bad looks to my girls and then they just don't wanna come over, or I'm drunk, don't pay attention and am busy with my homegirls. Shit I really do need my homeboy up here. That way we can scout, I can leave and walk around knowing where my home base is, and I don't look like the "safe" guy girlies hang with. Don't even think I should tell my other boyz to come, fuck that. They have no tact. When I need to get stupid and crunked ... thems my homies. Shit man, I need a girl to ride ride ride.

Another thing, Jo' Mama is the gr8est. w00f w00f!! While I'm on AIM with her, she writes a whole blog entry dedicated to plugging meeeeeee. You gotta like that. It made my day ... well before the Yankees lost. Anyways, Yeah I do talk alot of shit, when I wait to blog. BUT ... JO'MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Ok I'm just gonna link this whole paragraph.

Oh I might redo nWoMusick to have just my mixes and my demos (yeah I rock mics) ... stay tuned. Oh anyone know where I can broadcast a radio station for free? Live365 is a paid site now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home