The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, October 12, 2002

Picture Post oh Picture Post

I usually never post on the weekend, and this weekend is gonna be busy. Canadian Thanksgiving and all. I'm going to the Raptors vs 76ers pre-season game tomorrow. It cost $35. THIRTY FIVE for a pre-season game. I agreed cuz shit its Carter vs Iverson. Ok where was I? Oh yeah picture post and not blogging on weekend. Um today I (get off topic at beginning of sentence) am gonna go see Transporter. I know I'm getting the DVD right away. Its an bad ass maphuckin action movie with a no-name star. I likey. I also wanna see (filmed here at home in Toronto) The Tuxedo with Jackie & JLH, New Bond movie and I'm sorta leaning at Brown Sugar. Speaking of .. is it a love movie or a hip hop movie. This answer will influence who I'm going with .. hehe.

So no u're saying shut the fuck up n8, on wid da funnies. I'm not a machine ya know. Ok ok I am. Hehehe. This weekend actually I gotta finish my portfolio and start design of my asp.net project. Its gonna be a maphucka.

Oh yeah ... GO LEAFS GO!

Otay time for actual postings. On Thursday at school there was some poster/books/t shirt/comics bonanza market in all the open areas on campus. They all looked ratty and dusty. It was like a friggin mobile garage sale (I guess thats a flea market). Anyways It looked like If u bought one product, that's it, outta stock! Anyways me an Jarrod were talking, I ask him what type of shit do they sell there? He says "You know, the typical ... Scarface Movie poster ..."

above my computer
" ... Bruce Lee Posters

I have a BRUCE WALL
" and Bob Marley"

I have Marley Posters in all parts of my apt.

What does that mean? I'm not as unique as I thought. Matter of fact I'm friggin typical. Damnit!!!

So now I look around my room and decided to show u parts that my cam can reach (cuz shit, I ain't as creative 2day ... motherfucka)

My art on my roof

1 of my shelves of Kung Fu videos

Special CD :)

Hardcore match anyone?

Was that entertaining? I dunno. Ya know my exhibionist self just wanted to show off some o' my shiiiiiit.

How many people have their own lil design company (registered or not). I notice that's the new trend. Anyways I've had mine for over 7 years. Yeah I'm a pro. y'all should a figgered that by now. hehehe. Kidding. Anyways I dunno what I wanna do, but I wanna do something with all the cam girl/boy design sites. Rate em, ring em, I dunno. Something. Any ideas?

Go Here and see if u're gonna cause some shit in the future. Atlantic 2005 ... I'm coming for ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home