The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, October 7, 2002

Random Thoughts

My new fave video is Puddle Of Mudd's "She Hates Me". I'm laughing my ass off watching them freak out. I think the kid in class is my fave part of that video.

Characters in commercials I want to kill:
1. The Dell kid. But everyone else does too. SHOT HIM DEAD!
2. The annoying Subway mother fucker. No not formerly fat Jared. I like him, he's happy. Heh. The other dude, the California, smirky, smug bastard who thinks he is better than everyone else .. ahhhh. SHOT HIM DEAD!
3. Miss Cle-ohhh nevermind.
4. The fuckin guy from "The New TNN" ... I hate the loser suit guy, but the "cool" kid I want him dead. He's not even cool, he's like a pot head, lazy, no date, in-bred mothaphucka who doesn't give a shit. These New and improved country tv people think THAT is cool? Shut the fuck up. Everytime he says something I want to jump through the screen and beat him. You know why he would "do" the klingon chick? Lemme quote Slim Shady "I spit when I tawk, I fuck anything that walks." That's it. SHOT HIM 3 TIMES 3 TIMES 3 TIMES DEAD!
5. I don't really wanna shoot these guys, but rather the writers. It's the preview commercials for Fastlane during baseball. Bill Bellamy does some cheese acting pounding his brand spanking never used glove, yelling yeah yeah. Then the white dude, who's slouching and not paying attention, rolls his head like a chore, and says to Bill, "What we gonna do when baseballs over?" ... HUH? WHAT THE FUCK? Who in the blue hell is watching "their team" and says it so generic? I know I know its suppose to be generic, but at least put some heart into it. I mean Bernie Mac's baseball tweener promos are brilliant and funny. SHOT THE WRITERS DEAD!!
6. In Canada, we have these stupid McCain Pizza commercials (frozen pizza u bake at home) and the gist of the commercials are the hosts make pizza and the guest love it and the always say "mmm I love takeout" and the host always bellows "It's not takeout". 2 things. Who the fuck says "takeout" wouldn't u say Pizza Hut, Domino's, Pizza Pizza ..etc.. And then why in the blue hell is the host so adamant about it? Who cares, let them eat the pizza, u should care about ur guests rather than what the fuck u heated up. Only cry if u made the fuckin thing from scratch. Dumb mothaphuckazzz. SHOT THEM DEAD!!

Whoo, otay I'm relaxed now. heh. I wanted to rant about that for awhile. So now happy shiny things: First go to my Soundboxx, tell me how good I mix and/or sound. heh. Second, see that girl in the tag-board, <-- Prachin, I dunno how she found me but shit, she's cute. Um yeah, Prachin ur cute. ;)

In the past 3 days I've re-designed my portfolio layout 6 times. Ok I'm gonna go back to it now. but first, my MIA list:
DAINJA, MS. Perfect where r uuuuu? | Stephanie I miss our chats. | cK, ok I know were u are, I just talked to u. But ur still missing online.

Ok ok now this is the last thing. Umm should I make a cam portal? I dunno, would u join? Ok later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home