The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, October 2, 2002

I got it from Jo' Mama

Yeahhh boyeee. Muh Ma' (say that 3 times fast) Jocelyn, answered the call. BUT NOT YOU!!! BOOO erryone who don't send me lovin'. Heh. Much props to tha ch1ckster.

When I finish my projects, shit I am like friggin unfocused mannn. I should either finish my portfolio or my nex super mix. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Fuck, I think my right index finger is broken. It's my typing finger. Yes ONE. Shaddup.

When I sit on my couch the Yanks .. get rocked. I move to my playoff chair .. Yanks come back. Hehehehe. Last night was dope. Me, Mikey and Bully Beef resumed the yearly 1st game of Yankee playoffs traditional beers and wings at Sports Cafe. Mikey counting down how many OUTS we have left, every inning, until the World Series is ours, was ... classic.

I got a question: What y'all want? I mean since I'm not really a link hog and haven't been on the [edit] errrrrrrrk .... SORIANOOOOOO just blasted a game-leading 2 run shot!! YEAHHHH!!! [/edit], umm what was I talki.. oh yeah. Haven't been on the super hype popular sites like erryday, so naturally the hits go down. BUT why? Nuff people love the layout, but uh is muh site just a 1st time visit site, no return type of site? I dunno, whazzthadillyo. What do ya wanna see here. Don't say shit like pr0n or illegal downloads or gory gross out shit. Let the other "e/n-camboys" do that. I'm originooo. 'cept ... I uh dunno what to do. Dun with that topic now.

Since I'm unfocused still .. maybe I'll ask y'all for more shit. My nex project is suppose to be this crazy ass huge mahfuckin site. Its gonna incorporate a store, auction, messageboards, and a virtual help desk, to name a few. It's suppose to be about a "service" like travel agent, ticketmaster, exercise studio, medical advice ...etc... But I dunno what type of service to do that would fully explore those main items I mentioned earlier. So what kind of service site have u seen online or wished there was one? Help a brova out.

BTW it's 1 month and 6 days till my birfday. errybody else puts theirs down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home