The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, May 1, 2002

NEXT

The Toronto Maple Leafs emerged from the NHL's version of "Survivor."
Alexander Mogilny scored twice and Curtis Joseph stopped 31 shots to help the Maple Leafs hold on for a 4-2 victory over the New York Islanders in the decisive seventh game of their bruising Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.

Lord Stanley is coming home. Time for Ottawa's worst nightmare, Toronto is baaaaaaaaaaaaack. FYI for non-hockey fans, Ottawa is in the 2nd round for the 1st time ever, because this was the 1st time they never met the Leafs in the 1st round.

I'm hungry, shut up you Blasted Rass

Oh yeah in other news, I got accepted to Digital Imaging Centre - eCommerce Web Development program. Nice. More on that in the coming weeks. I'm happy (for now). I'm waiting for that damn cloud to catch me.

As I'm watching Conan O'Brien, I'm noticing that Christa Miller (the chick from Drew Carey Show) is like a slightly older version of Alicia Silverstone. Forget about the blonde and black hair, its the mouth pout/twist and the giggles and laughing. Dunno seems like it to me.

I'm the only person who stays up late even though I need to wake up early. Oh and uh, I made yet another Magic Deck. Fuck and I have 4 more ideas left, NOT including the Grave-reanimator style.

Thursday = Raptors Game 5. Leafs Game 1. BULL's dad's Spring Pepperpot. Nice Nice Nice

Nappy Roots performing on Conan. They are dope, but they are falling victim to talk-show TV performance death. Every rapper, especially posse-cuts, suffer severley, because of the non-concert atmosphere. You can't see the crowd, you can't hear the crowd. It looks like they are practicing, acting all silly and lip synching. Arsenio did teach something, man he blew up musical artists. You watched that show for the actual entertainment, not to watch entertainers to entertain themselves.

Micha sends me the most fucked up shit. 1 2 3 4 5

More entertainment? Ok this is some cutie I found surfing. Yikes she is niceness. She say she is a child of the 80's, so I uh, dunno if I should look at her like that or not. I hope she don't mean she was born in the 80's. Fine still. Still Fine.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home