The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 18, 2002

As I come back

My search for the free web provider with SSI capabilities and no ads has, well .... failed miserably. So I came back to Tripod, just for the SSI. I was gonna use the pop up killer code, that CK gave me, but, it kills my own pop-ups too. RASS. So anyways, the big news is that I'm back and I've skinned the blog. Yes, look to the left ->.

Not much of skinned content, since I've used the previous versions of this site as skins. They both are not really good for skinning. Ah well. This page, might not look too different from before though.

I am gonna work on a new layout, cuz well I already hate this one. But me is sick.

Raptors defy the odds: The Toronto Raptors completed one of the most remarkable reversals in NBA history and are headed to the playoffs. They will open up the first round on the road against the Detroit Pistons. I was so off the bandwagon too. I swear I thought they were dun dead when Vince left. Is this the WWF? Is anything possible in the NBA? Apparently so, apparently so.

Bully Beef has finally blogged 'imself. Go check da BULLYBLOG.

Shux, forgot where to put the "sell out" stuff. Ah well.

I just realize, since the "blogs" have no inherant styles, and the archives take the styles of the whichever skin u are in, the archives are gonna be pretty nasty. Damn.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home