The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 25, 2002

I've been thinking about this blog for 2 days and I still don't remember what to say. Something about "Does protesting actually work?" I dunno. I saw this thing on tv and I was just thinking that these are not just a bunch of hippies or y2k hippies, they are just a bunch of bored suburban youths doing their "cause" of their .. well youth. As soon as they hit mid-20's and actually have responsibilities they are done. But now they have something to "brag" about to anyone who wants to listen. Ok I'm done for that. I had more to say, but you know I forgot. I can rant for days.

Oh I must laugh at WWF's Reality Show Tough Enough. Well I'm gonna laugh at one of the contestants mother. Jackie, who fooled around with Pete (another competitor) told her mom and her boyfriend. Now I understand the guy getting pissed, but the MOM? The mom cusses out her daughter, told her "she ruined her life", the guy she fooled around with is an "asshole", and that "how could she do this?" WHAAAAAAAAAAT? Wait, aren't you suppose to support your daughter. Oh yeah, Jackie is only 20. So this trailer trash mom, must have been living through her daughter, and the boyfriend must be rich. Ruined her life? Uh, she's 20 and its just a guy. Does this mom want to marry her daughter off or what? How could you love off the guy more than your daughter? Springer style shizzznit. Funny stuff.

Jay Leno is so gay. Who told him he was funny? Just saying.

As you may have seen, I made a Kelly Hu Scorpion King Queen tribute. Hey it fits with this skin and uh ... damn she's hot so that's why.

This day has been insane. I have about 3 projects possibilities in the works and am about to change my life again and have finally positioned myself to know what I am doing in the coming months. I hope. Tell you later, I don't want to jinx this.

Leafs lose. Raptors lose. Kelvin is about to leave dumb ass Miami for good. Wait did he say Ashanti is gonna be performing? Ok brb.

Yikes, she is so fine. Me luv she tree times.

I taped last Sundays Simpsons, MITM and X-Files, cuz of Backlash, and what? Simpsons was a flashback episode, but yo they know how to make anything good. I still haven't seen X yet, and I actually have stuff to do this week. Yes I am the only one who thinks about TV so passionately. Shut de bloodcleet up. Kelvin asked me if Heather Graham would be a good choice for MJ in Spiderman, true dat. I still think Angie Everhart would be perfect, but anyone other than Kirsten Dunst. Too small and too young. What you think?

Oh yeah, Fuck Detroit and its Pistons fans. Booing Oh Canada during the nba playoffs? Harassing and physically attacking Raptors fans, and the arena people putting up USA on the scoreboard to encourage the chant to make a rivalry vs Canada? Fuck you. Especially in the midst of you asses dropping bombs on our soldiers and your prez not giving 2 cents. Detroit Sucks Shitty. BOO DEM. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I guess did have something to say. I told you I can rant for days.

This rant was pure rattle-off style. No writing techniques, just pure off the CUFF remarks.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home