The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, April 13, 2002

My thought ... or is it?

What am I gwaanin about? Basically my otha brotha from anotha motha .. and yes, main nemesis, CrazyKelvin, has some weird ass controversy on his site. Basically people think he doesn't have the right to state his own opinions on his site, much less the section devoted to HIS weekly thought. He has a message board system, that is suppose to be used for comments on his poll (which usually revolves around a part of his thought). The people there, more particularly, some coward with no email named dayvn, has abused it to to the point it has become his site. He seems to use it as his own high-road self affirmation praise shrine. Dude compared himself to Martin Luthor King Jr, Ghandi and .... God. C'mon now. He also doesn't listen to Bull at all. These people don't even read CK's thought, they either scan for their own name, and/or go straight to comments section of the poll. So since I have a comment system on my posts, I wonder if people are gonna tell me I don't have the right to say what I want to say. That's ok, they can say what they want. It's their right, or I wouldn't have a comment system. Ok enough of that garbage, needed to get it off my chest.

I'm watching Gwen Stefani ... and oh No Doubt on Much. Gwen is waaaay fine. Just saying.

I would plug Ani.Star's new site again, but I can't believe she changed again, I'm not gonna do it until she decides to stick to one site, or at least updates the others regularly. Big Up nonetheless.

Speaking of sites and updates: "drums pleeeeeeeeze" ... The Phat Rass Photos section has a new category; Autosnap Collages. Whaz dat? Well u probably notice, that I barely even use the webcam as a webcam. I make up my little collage/graphics of the moment. So I made a section of them, seperate from the web cam archives. More fya!!! nWo Mu$ick and accompanying Soundboxx have been reloaded.

Rock on SNL tonight.

This is the greatest thing ever (next to punany): It’s a couch potato’s dream: Instead of sweating and straining, people someday may simply pop a pill to get in shape

I have a plea. Please somebody tell me where I can get FREE, no ads, web hosting that offers at leat 10mb, SSI and hopefully PHP and maybe mySQL. Is this possible?

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home