The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, April 9, 2002


See what Care Bear you are.
Rass that's 2 in a row.

What? Oh u didn't like the Care Bears when u were younger, liar. If the test was what Care Bears Character are u? I would no doubt have been No-Heart. I know that.

April tunes for Soundboxx will eventually come. Go listen to nWo Musick Online Radio (the link above that says Audio) nuff new tunes even though I didn't update it on the website.

Big up to CK just because I like it when he gets mad, especially at his own dumb ass Sheep.

For 5 gagillionth time Ani.Star my LA compadre has a new weblog/website. Go see her, maybe she'll stick with this one.

I got offered a chance to be the new Financial Director/trainer for CitiBank/CitiGroup that is opening soon. Yeah, they got my resume based on my old Manager skills. Yes I turned it down, and I still have a right to complain about jobs. Why? Because that's yet another field I don't do, might as well do IT, its the same greek language to me. Might as well.

PHP learning is coming along nicely. Eventually, this whole site and nathanbudhu.com main site will change and be all dynamic. That's my goal. I can make this blog skinnable now, but I'll wait until I know nuff nuff.

Pacers lost, Raptors are a game and half above them for 8th place in playoff seedings. They face off again tomorrow.

In case anyone wants to know Nash was conveniently suspended on Raw last night, just days after Jim Ross reported he was going to have surgery and be out for 6-8 weeks, so it's not a storyline thing.

Made a cool little Cameron Diaz/Sweetest Thing movie stills pop-up micro-gallery. Hotness. Look to the side column, with the shortened polls.

Oh yeah, Boomer Wells and my Yankees destroyed hometown Blue Jays 16-3! It wasn't even fun to watch, am I getting soft for the Jays again? Nah.

Ashanti is fine, just saying.

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home