The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, April 27, 2002

Random Thoughts:
No disrespect, but where was all that TLC and Left-Eye footage when she was alive? On BET they talked about her eye for talent with her label and her spotting Blaque and alladat, but uh, why was her own last album so wack? I hated that video and song. But, she was crazy talented and creative from before with TLC (she named all the album titles and her art direction, fashion styles etc.). I remember when "Ain't to Proud to beg" came out, yeah, that was the shit, nice mixes into BellBivDevoe,Wrecks-n-Effect and Snap and that early 90's hip hop/pop-dance groove. All this footage of her accidentally burning down her and Rison's house is so disrepectful. That is not her legacy. To tv anchors: the comparison to Aaliyah is so cheese, and I know all your "condolences" are fraud. That was a long thought.

Why is the Islanders coach such a f***ing p***y? Just give up. GO LEAFS GO

I am playing Magic too much lately.

Old joke from mailbox: clearing it out:
A Canadian highway patrolman pulled a car over and told the Guyanese driver that because he was wearing his seatbelt, he had just won $5,000 in the state safety competition.
“What are you going to do with the money?” Asked the policeman.
“Well, I goin get a drivers license,” He answered.
Oh! Don’t listen to him yelled the trini woman in the passenger seat… “he’s a smart ass, when he drunk.”
This woke up the bajan guy in the back seat, who took one look at the cop And moaned, “Iknew we wasn’t goin get far in dis thiefin car.”
At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a Jamaican voice Said in patois, “Yow! I man mek it crass di barder yet?
They all were wery nervous. The patrolman said, “I always loved the island music But never understood the words. Here’s your voucher, have a nice day!

WHAT DE ASS!!!! As I'm typing this, I'm watching cartoons (this is normal) and they have some "Pro-Wrestler" as a character. He introduces himself as "The best professional-fake athlete". See, see? I was just going along, blogging, inserting joke, and cartoons turn against me and make me get riled up. Calm down, 12345678910. Relax, Relate, Release. Ok I go play Magic now.

Did I mention GO LEAFS GO

THA LINK OF THE POST

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, they just said said the character is a "professional fake wrestler" .. wtf? Wait and some girl says "your wrestling may be phony" .. Ok they go and mention it being fake 3 times!!!! Ok, it's just a cartoon, with ignorant writers, n8. calm down. I go now. (I can't find the convertor, so that's why I haven't changed the channel yet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home