The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, April 8, 2002

Hey yo, yesterday I was arguing with my dad about getting an IT job just to get in the door of some company to eventually do design work. How can that happen? I don't mind doing entry level work for something I have skills in, but why would I do entry level work of something I don't? He says I should go to school for it. What? But I don't have the money, and if I did, why don't I go to school for something I want to do? The only thing I ever want to do in my life is be creative. I need a job desperately, but my career must be creative, or I'm on a suicide ride.

In other happy news, the Raptors' remarkable run continued yesterday in a rousing performance that had the fans on their feet. When it was over, when the Raptors had outpaced the Indiana Pacers by a 94-84 count, Toronto was left standing as the eighth playoff seed in the East.

Oh hey I finally found the feed that carries the Howard Stern show in T.O. It's not a Toronto station, it's 92.9, a Buffalo station that also houses the afternoon shock jocks Opie & Anthony. I have never heard them, but heard about them, so I'll listen today. As I listen to Stern, I remember how loserish Stuttering John is. And in 1.32 seconds Robin got on my nerves (It took 1.32 seconds until Robin opened her mouth from whence I found the show). The only reason I looked for the show is cuz for some odd reason I can't Flow 93.5 anymore.

I've been looking for free php and mySQL hosts, know any? It's hard, cuz they all fraud you and say its free, but only if u transfer your domain or something or other that ends up with u paying them. BOO DEM.

BOO DEM RASS, now the Stern show is fading. I can't even listen to my 2nd choice show. Why does life h8 me so? Tek my life, just tek it.

Oh and by the way the absolute dumbest people in the world have competition with the stupidest people in world, who live in my Miami and visit Kelvin's site and apparently want him to not have his opinion on his own website.

Yes, there's bad news for fans of Fat Albert--preproduction on the live-action version of Bill Cosby's beloved 'toon has been halted thanks to that age-old Tinseltown bugaboo otherwise known as "creative differences."

Man I wanted to see that movie too. Speaking of movies I want to see. I saw a Press Conference with Kirsten Dunst & Tobey Mcguire (I really don't care how to spell his name, so if it's wrong, eff him). Kirsten actually said, "The fans have really been supportive, and believe I was a good choice for Mary Jane". Ummm who? The movie is not out for another month. The moment I heard it was u, I was vex. I like ur silly lil blonde ass, but c'mon, ur just a cheeleader, and ur waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. Not to mention u look like a baby. Mary Jane is suppose to be the all-american supermodel red-head. Remember she was a supermodel in college? Ah screw it, I still can't wait to see micro-spiderman. I've been waiting for this movie my entire life. Shux, that doesn't seem too productive. Uh, I can't wait for Star Wars Ep 2 either. Wait that didn't help. Umm go visit the RASS Report cuz u know u want to.

U remember that lil girl who was in "All in the Family"? Yeah Archie's niece. Most older people would know, but I just found this out. She looks good now. But u really wanna see her oops.

As If there wasn't enough already; THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home