The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, April 29, 2002

I wanted to blog now, but now again I feel sick. Eh yo Steph, I plugged you, thanks for the plug back.

I gotta go work on some projects now, but I keep thinking of Magic Decks to make. I think I'm done that fad now, since I've made about 8 decks with synergy and I put thought into them.

Steve Webb of the NY Islanders needs a good cuff. The Long Island fans need to beat by their own Canadian players. Why? Remember my rant on the Detroit Pistons fans, and them booing our anthem. Well it happened again. This time its even worse, since the best players in hockey nontheless their team are Canadian. And after all the controversy after the Pistons game, Toronto fans gave a standing ovation to the Star Spangled Banner when it was played before game 5. They compliment us by booing Oh Canada in game 6, thanks. And on the day of national mourning for the fallen soldiers from Edmonton. You don't deserve to have happiness from hockey. Go Leafs Go. Hey Raptors won too, but that's it.

THA ULTIMATE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home