The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Ok, first, this morning some Rass calls me to tell me my site is down and gloats. Turns out it wasn't just the hosting computers at Rogers it was the whole internet dpt. I had no connection for hours. No matter, I sleep. Later on .ie now, I see the comments are gone, I see the comments host site is down too. "Life is what u mek it. Hup Hup". Boo dat song, I made life h8 me so? Tek it now.

Well at least I don't feel as bad as this chick. This is the absolute funniest thing I have ever seen on a site. Its from some teenage chick with a weblog (errr use to have one, u'll see). Picture Black screen, white text and this:

It's true what they say. You never know how much something means to you, until it is ripped away from you. Right now I'm in the process of tearing down my site, piece by piece. My solitude. It's almost like losing a pet or something. You take it for granted, until it's dead
I'm not running away from "what I can't handle" but I'm underaged, and my parents want the site dead. It's funny that the magical age of 18 will free me from their world. So close, yet so far away. It's also amusing that one person can kill your life forever, and no, im not referring to mom and dad, nor am i going to slice my wrists or down 230948023984023 pills.
There is a chance that Rob will convince said parental units otherwise about how much this site means to me. Then again, they are parents, so why should they understand at all? BUT THERE IS A CHANCE PEOPLE! THERE IS A CHANCE!
The persons who caused this knows who they are. They know what they've done, and now they know the damage it has done, making other people's lives hell to complete their own. They know the lies they've told and now they know what their lies can do to another person's life. Congratulations, person. You've succeeded in taking away from me one of the two most precious things in my life. My freedom of expression is null, thanks to you. I cannot say a word, verbally or via my website, the latter being of much more importance. And lack of freedom of speech just kills the point of having a website. Though I still find it amusing that one can still have their freedom whilst tearing anothers apart. But you'll never take the second thing from me, no matter how hard you try. Rob will never leave my side. And It's alright. August 9th and I'm free as a bird.

So anyway. To those of you who care, I am sorry. You can contact me by email: ---@aol.com or IM me @ ---: Though I don't know how long those will be in effect since I will probably delete AOL due to "all the troubles it causes."
I'd say it's been fun, but it really hasn't. So Long for now, but not forever.

Ok everybody give me a collective hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! whooooooooooooooo!! That was gr8. That's my kind of entertainment. Oh ummm now read that in Ali.Gbonics:

It's true wot they say. me Uncle Jamal neva know how much somethin means to me Uncle Jamal, until it is ripped away from me Uncle Jamal. Right now me is in da process hof tearin down me site, piece by piece. me solitude. It's almost dig losin a pet or something. me Uncle Jamal take it fer granted, until it's dead
me is not runnin away from "wot me can't handle" but me is underaged, hand me parents want da site dead. It's funny dat da magical age hof 18 will free me from their wales. So close, yet so far away. It's also amusin dat one person can kill your life ferever, hand no, im not referrin to mom hand old geezer, nor am i goin to slice me wrists or down 230948023984023 pills.
there is a chance dat Rob will convince said parental unhits udderwise about how much dis site means to me. Thun again, they is parents, so why should they understhand at all. Is it coz I is black? BUT there IS A CHANCE PEOPLE. Boyakasha! there IS A CHANCE!
da persons who caused dis knows who they is. They know wot they've done, hand now they know da damage it has done, makin otha people's lives hell to complete their own. They know da lies they've told hand now they know wot their lies can do to anotha person's life. Congratulations, person. me Uncle Jamal've succeeded in takin away from me one hof da two most precious things in me life. me freedom hof expression is null, 'danks to me Uncle Jamal. me cannot say a word, verbally or via me website, da latta bein hof much more importance. hand lack hof freedom hof speech just kills da point hof havin a website. Though me still check it amusin dat one can still ave their freedom whilst tearin anudders apart. But me Uncle Jamal'll neva take da second thin from me, no matta how hard me Uncle Jamal try. Rob will neva leave me side. hand It's alright. August 9f hand me is free as a bird.
So anyway. To those hof me Uncle Jamal who autoe, me am sorry. me Uncle Jamal can contact me by email: ---@aol.com or IM me @ ---: Though me don't know how long those will be in effect since me will probably delete AOL due to "all da troubles it causes."
I'd say it's beun fun, but it fer real hasn't. So Long fer now, but not ferever.

Ali G. is jokes. How come Canada TNN can't show the same shows as American telecasts? Thank u so much for letting me see the A-Team, but letting me know Diff'rent Strokes & Baywatch are suppose to be on and replacing it with Judge Mills Lane & Real TV (I love RealTV but I rather watch Fake boobs bouncing in slow-motion) is just not cool. Just saying.

Raptors win 9 in a row, tied with Milwaukee for 8th & 7th in East. Big game rematch against Pacers tonight. Oh I saw Jim Rome show yesterday, some guy said Carter is no Jordan, Kobe or even Tracy McGrady. Damn that was harsh. Suck his dick next year when he's healed and dominates. I know they will.

I will re-do this page one day. I know what theme I want. Ok now off to learn new stuff. Oh Kelvin I think we should collaborate on a "Me Luv She" site.

Shameless Plug to Raging BULL even though he barely plugs my site. He has cool new stuff so go see him.

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home