The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 4, 2002

Been a little busy updating .. uh basically revamping my online portfolio. So I haven't updated a lot of stuff lately. Rass me need a good job.

I have found solace in the fact that some of that blasted shepherd has had sheep problems and they seem to be revolting ... ye-heh-heh-ess...

Eh yo, the Raptors are 6-0 since Carter left, and are a half game away from the playoffs .. wtf.

In my hockey pool I lost in semi's and am relegated to the bronze medal game, which I'm about to lose to Micha. shux.

Look, and the next award for useless site goes to: The funny asian kid from Goonies & Indiana Jones. - Remember when he was on the *new* Head of the Class, all grown up? Ok I do watch and remember nuff tv.

Oh no, I didn't know Lotney "Sloth" Fratelli was dead? eah! Oh he died in 89. uh. Wow, One-Eyed Willy (hehehe oh now I get the joke) was an actual actor, Raul Woo. Go: for more valuable information on the Goonies. Now that is a useful site.

Hey Ryan Reynolds is Canadian. (Van Wilder and most Kevin Smith movies). He's phunny.

If Jay-z & R Kelly's tune "Get this money" doesn't make u bounce, you are comatose. Just saying.

Even if this site is in German or uh whatever language it is .. it is still one of the dopest nWo sites I have see. nWo Freaks, fo' real. Thesy have alot of old pics and broken up into all the era's nice. 2 sweeeeeet.

If any of u watch The Lofters show (U8TV). I think that boring ass, vanilla Caroline is lying and just chose a problem so she can seem interesting. Look I don't care if eating disorder is a serious problem, this is not her problem. Lies. How all of a sudden she realizes she has a problem, knows all the facts (and I mean statistics and studies) and does shows about it (starring herself) and never really shows agony, pain or is neurotic when the show cameras are not on? C'mon. The straight-laced super classy reporter Jennifer had an eating problem last year. If you are trying to replace her, then why choose the same used-sympathy towel she had? I'm not making light of the disorder, she is. Another reason why I think she is starved and making it up is this: The other 2 white girls, one is crazy hot but screwed up (that's her "it" problem), the other is crazy cute, was raped and wears her emotion on her sleave (aka cries, yells and laughs alot). Tonya the token? Ahh she's cool, but she's a mother hen who has no story or drama of her own so she gets into peoples business. She is not as bright as Caroline, so she doesn't realize she needs an issue or she will be booted next.

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home