The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, March 22, 2002

Whaaaa . I merged this site with the Big Poppa site nathanbudhu.com! so now u gots nwon8dogg.nathanbudhu.com ... Haha EFF U Tripod! I am my own host! uh sort of. Well at least u don't get crazy pop-ups as soon as u load the site anymore. So update your bookmarks now! If u already had it bookmarked ... u got redirected pretty quickly, cuz I'm cool like that.

Too bad friggin rogers can't handle ssi .. and tripod does? weird .. anyways .. now I had to resort back to iframes and divs ... boo dem .. this is why u may or may not see whitespaces under the blog or a scrollbar beside it .. All depends on how much I rant .. heh.

This is the offishall new address: http://nwon8dogg.nathanbudhu.com

No link of the post yet ... cuz this is basically a test/news-update post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home