The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, March 30, 2002

Uh, Shiiiit. My sister was talking to me about this yesterday. Reminding me how when I had the apt. I busted my ass for any menial job just to pay rent. That was from 21-24 ... So I'm "home". I do want to leave, but I need a real job. Honestly I'm ready, to go back out, but shit, I need a roommate (with a job) and I need a job that has to do with what I studied and busted my ass off for in the first place. My status is only a little better than when I graduated 4 yrs ago, only cuz I learned a hell of a lot and have worked. But basically in the eyes of potential employers, I'm still in the same non-experienced boat. How the hell is stress & worrying about rent so I have to go back and work at the mall with punk ass kids younger than me gonna help? It's only gonna add to the destruction of my ego and sanity.

The good thing is that I had another evaluation with the Creative Group agency and my Illustrator skills are at Intermediate (after I studied it for 1 day, after not touching the program for 2 yrs) and my Flash is at Intermediate too, (my Action Script non-knowledge was the reason for no advanced rating). Uh so wheres the good news? Well I got a good clean review of my resume and what and why multimedia employers look for and why I get tossed. Thank you.

If you really don't give a rats ass about my life, well then go away. I usually have a bunch of useless shit on here anyways, but sometimes I can use this for the intended purpose of a journal, aiiiight. It's therapeutic. Ok I'm done.

You know whats more therapeutic? Looking at MTV girls of Real World and Road Rules nekid in Playboy. I have so been waiting for this. I'm not a perve, ok uh sometimes I am. Actually shit, I'm a man. A straight man, why am I defending myself? You already clicked on the link to look at the nekidness already, so you know. (there's 2 links by the way, one of them has the REAL goodies) The one and only reason I NEEDED to see this particular issue was because it said my favorite Latino Road Rules Goddess: Veronica Portillo (Season 8, Semester at Sea) is featured, and she look gooooood. Me luv she.

My cuzn just messaged me and wanted to know how to kill annoying pop-up windows. Lots of people ask me this. So here download this.

POP princess Britney Spears has all hands on deck — and the fellas all at sea. The stunning singer, 20, went topless during a boat trip, taking care to keep her boobs covered. But a saucy male pal seemed keen to talk her into sailing hands off.

My favorite caption is for pic #3: "Shhhh ... tantalising Britney puts a finger to her lips as she suns herself on the deck of a cruiser" - Heh. Everyone can see her and her friends are blatantly flipping the cameraman the bird, in that hide the middle finger game we all play. Phunny stuff.

News In Brief

School Board Adopts Gay-Ass Uniform Policy

LOS ANGELES—Seeking to reduce incidents of student violence and insubordination, the Los Angeles Unified School District voted 9-3 Monday to institute a gay-ass uniform policy. "We feel these lame uniforms, with their dorky ties and dipwad school crests, will help create a school environment more conducive to learning," said LAUSD board officer Jefferson Crain. "We foresee fewer outbursts when students are forced to walk around in these retardo suits."

E.T. Toys Forced On Uninterested Children

CHERRY HILL, NJ—Across the nation, toys and other merchandise produced for the 20th-anniversary rerelease of E.T. are being foisted upon uninterested children. "This is the alien spaceship, but it doesn't even have any guns or anything," said Robbie Guyton, 6, attempting to make sense of toys bought for him by his mother, who fell in love with the heartwarming Steven Spielberg classic two decades ago as a 10-year-old girl. "The E.T. monster is ever weirder: It's, like, all naked and shriveled, and it doesn't have any battle armor. It's not scary at all." Guyton tried to figure out how to activate the death laser on the E.T. doll's finger, but was unable.

Man Hopes Hot Woman In Next Apartment Can Hear How Well He's Fucking His Girlfriend

MIRAMAR, FL—During sexual intercourse Monday, Curtis Davie, 23, hoped that his attractive neighbor could hear the pleasured moans of his girlfriend through his apartment wall. "Don't get me wrong, things are going great with Amy," Davie said. "But it certainly never hurts to have a hot chick next door who secretly knows you're a sexual dynamo." To increase his chances of being heard, Davie is considering moving his bed to the wall between his apartment and the neighbor's, or at least closer to the shared air duct.

Colombian Rebel 25 Years Younger Than Colombian Civil War

MITÚ, COLOMBIA—Alberto Diaz, 14, a Marxist guerrilla fighter in the Colombian civil war, is 25 years younger than the war itself. "President Arango and his corrupt right-wing regime must fall," said the pubescent Diaz, whose rebel group, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, has been trying to topple the government since the early 1960s. "This has been my dream ever since 1999, when I was just an 11-year-old child." Diaz then popped a pimple on his chin and wiped the pus on the barrel of his AK-47.

Man Bitten By Radioactive Sloth Does The Lying-Around-All-Day Of 10 Normal Men

CENTRAL CITY—Laboratory assistant Brent Barker, bitten by a radioactive sloth last week in a freak lab accident, now possesses the relative loafing powers of 10 men. "Could someone pass me some more crackers?" asked the media-dubbed "Crimson Lump," speaking from his titanium sofa, the only known object that can withstand his superhuman lethargy. "I can't reach them from here." Scientists are likewise baffled at Barker's uncanny ability to remain motionless while watching amounts of television that would kill an ordinary mortal. - America's Finest News Source

Hey uh, do me a favour ... if u like my site, content or whatever, "shout me a holla dun" (Ben stiller - Bad Boy for Life video) --- which means, COMMENT or sign the sign the guestbook.

Thank You, Come Again.

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home