The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, March 29, 2002

Damn

Stephanie is gone. The Dudleys are over. The Apa is closed. RAW is Jericho is a thing of the past. And Team Xtreme is all together, all 3 of them. Booo DAMN.

Ha Ha I got the Survivor pick right. Gabe is adios. Ok I cheated. So I'm in 8th and 4th in my 2 respective leagues. Yeah I'm proud of my hermit world activities. I'm also in the Semi's of my Fantasy Hockey Pool, up against the guy who's been #1 all year long. Yep, I'm getting whooped, all cuz Rhoenik and a bunch of non-canadians I chose all wussed and got hurt. Oh well looks like a Bronze Medal game with Micha is in the future.

Smackdown and Survivor was fun, at least it wasn't that trite, self-righteous, bullshit, lies they were spreading on Fox at 9pm. Pure propaganda and like propaganda all lies. Bill O'reilly Sucks and should get booted off planet earth. He is so frickin right-wing its unbelievable. What about the children? What about the children? Wah-wah. Shaddup, stop telling people that these obvious adult-targeted market is actually targeted for kids. It's not. U frickin moron, it's targeted at me. I'm 26. I'm not a kid. It was targeted at me when I was 18, I wasn't a kid then either. Guess what I saw Porky's Revenge, Revenge of The Nerds and even Dallas on some latenights, listened to my Uncles Cheech & Chong records when I was a kid too. Those were not targeted to me when I was a kid. But ooooh I got to see them. You should of wiped them off the earth then right? Oh maybe my parents were crappy parents? No u idiot, I was a kid a curious kid, I paid attention to the world and found out that this stuff was bad for me, because it was blatantly in my face that it was bad, so naturally I had to find out why. I knew it was bad, but thats why I wanted to know what the hell it was. You know why I didn't go mental and knew what was entertainment and why it is not real. My dad talked to me about it. Not when he caught me listening or viewing, but on the porch out of the blue. He talked to his kid. Not tried to teach him anything and right a wrong (fix a problem). He let me know what was up, before it even became an issue. That's parenting. That's what you O'Reilly and YOUR target have to do. Not the entertainers who are out there to entertain YOU, and not your children. I didn't even want to rant. Damn you. By the way blaming ICP, Rap Music (in general, cuz u know who the target rap audience is) and wrestling on TV, uh huh real original. How many times does this battle have to be fought? Until your nagging overpowers the truth that you don't seem to listen to? FUCK THE HELL OFF. Yes I used foul language. Why? Not because I'm ignorant, the meaning behind it is anger. The fact that you pissed me off so much with your crap that I had to cuss, is enough of a message than the actual cuss words. But you wouldn't begin to see that. Blinders and the ignorant-force are strong with you. Or is it the stench of the money some right-wing politician paid you, to put this garbage on, that is distracting you. And on FOX too? Wow. Remember Married .. With Children "Just change the channel" oh. I forgot. If you hate Bill like I hate Bill and want to post other messages go here: No Spin Zone

Whew.

“When playing a vampire, a sense of power comes from your costume; you feel like a real badass when you’re wearing fangs and black leather. Plus, when you think of vampires, the neck is where their pleasure comes from, so I invented this neckpiece—almost like a chastity belt—that gave me a contained sensation I really loved.” - Leonor Varela (yes the hottie from Blade 2, I talked about in the last post) MAXIM MAG Photos.

Ooh Ooh New Britney video after next commercial, I see belly mmm... heh.

Oh yeah It's about time I finally put the WrestleMania X-8 Pictures ... online. Yeah I put them on some free picture album viewer thing. Pretty cool, does the trick. The Pics are Mania & Fan Axxess ... but still not the BATTLE. I have something special for those. GO.

Yikes ...unnnh. is all I have to say about that Britney video. The way that girl moves her belly and wines her waist ... if and that's a suspect if (I don't wanna judge the girl, cuz I have no right) she is a virgin, and Justin missed out? Idyat fool. That girl is gonna rip the dick right off the guy that pops her. Straight off. She is getting thick with no bad jelly around, she is very very close to Beyonce & JLO body fit status. Hotness. Oh wait isn't this the same girl who is the role model for O'Reilly fans little girls. Oh, yeah. Damn.

THE LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home