The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, February 9, 2003

Uh oh, oh ohhhh

Watching NBA All-Star OT. Jordan just made a ridiculous shot with 3s left in OT to take the lead. But Beyonce looks crazy hot.

I got my new computer. Yeah yeah. All networked 2 right here. So when my bro comes on wednesday he has to fight my bro-in-law for access to the old one. Big up everyone for going to and joining n8itude. Btw If u think I tagged ur site and plugged n8itude ... it wasn't me. But I appreci8 the luv nonetheless.

The 1st n8 army soldierJocelyn closed her site due to unfortun8 circumstances. U can help her by giving her space and shit. I'm gonna miss her tag-board and her mental blog. I'm a still bug the shizz outta ya on AIM.

Ok .. now it's time for Picture Posts. The top one is the n8's random site/cam snatch tour. The second is ... fuck, some pictures just click to zoom and shut the fuck up.

Oh yeah I made it to round 8 (perrrrfect) of EO, but my boy Clay did not. Well this fuckin sucks now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home