The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, January 20, 2003

One of a kind

That title is only cuz i'm typing this as RVD is coming down to ringside and his theme song has that looped. Oh and I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. hehehe. Ego? Ha ha fuck u. :p

After being in such a pissy mood for a week, I'm sorta in a better mood. I should always type while wrestling is on. Even though The Royal Rumble and Raw 10th Anniversary was shit. Ok I don't know where this blasted rass is, but I found a replacement person to IM about wrestling, the Vinny Mac of EO, John Ale. That motherfucker knows more than me. I didn't think that was possible.

Speaking of EO, I'm in Round 4, and its fun. People are giving me mad props about the song I did that knocked Kristies pom poms off. Thanks, I appreci8 that. Let me just big up Jackie, Matt Thug Bish moNY and of course the sexy lil booty shaking cutie Kalen, who half inspired me to make a response to Kristies dumbness. Now this is the last time I'm ever gonna talk about this, I figure this is the one spot where I should speak on it. I never wanted to get at her. I was happy just watching it unfold. Then ... she made that song, and I had to make the video. Then I think it sorta got outta hand, but shit it was funny. THENNNN, she makes a crap ass rap song. Ok let me tell u why I got upset. 1) Don't ever diss my rhyme skills and call me out and don't expect me to come out gunz a blazing. I don't care if it is some lil unarmed cheerleader. 2) Don't diss Kalen. Just don't. Look at how cute she is taking a bath. 3) The fact that u made a crappy rap, was disrespecting to me. That was why I did it. Now I'm done. I never wanted to be in "net drama". In fact, I would have made that video to whoever made that song. She just seemed to continously want to be dissed. Honestly, I think she quit. Ho hum, who cares another one bites the dust. I have no hard feelings. Just don't make no more dumb songs and call me out on em.

Last bit of eo stuff, Big Up Clay, who let me store the song there, and basically using his bandwidth up. MONSTER MONSTER big up to the absolooooot sexiest Monkieeeee (who also has big changes on her site) Heathrrrrrrrr. She don8ed a digi cam to the prizes and on my behalf. I lurve yooo.

Also, as much as I love the love I get from the song, it doesn't hold a candle to the fact that my Missy Bebe declares her humpage wants about me and my pic. hehe. "I put it on u girllll"

Last bit o' pluggage . Allister and Crystal have dope new layouts ... and they're both frickin insane hot. Btw thanks Jamie for ur help. Psst Haidee, Saint where r yooooo?

Ok I taped Joe Millionaire cuz I don't like to miss Raw. I'm watching it now, and I must tell u, that Mojo chick wants to jump him so bad. At first I thought she was a gold-digger, she probably still is, but damn she wants him. Hahahaha, why didn't she take the hat off? [edit 1] errrrk, hahahahaha that chick loooooves surprises, hahaha [/edit 1]. [edit 2] Ok now I think this show is unfair. Its calling out chicks and showing how dumb and goofy girls get when they are swooning. Ah well, its funny cuz its true. =D. [/edit 2]

Ok, now go visit n8itude now. It's getting better why? Cuz Mike and Hood say so. How could it not? I mean this site is us 3. It's bad ass. Now u join and u can play too.

U know what? That was the most boringest, rambly, pointless blog I ever did. Fuck, happiness is not good for my writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home