The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, January 2, 2003

R U Redee?

I just had a talk with my Mom about why I think I have bad luck. I dunno, shit just happens. I'm sick and this conversation hurts my head. So I went back to sleep, except my head hurt.

Speaking of bad luck, my new years was shiiit. So a couple of my homegirls came over yesterday, and got a lil tipsy and stuff was said and clothes were shed and well finally u can click here for my nudes!!

My brain is hurting so much ... I have a dope ass blog entry on its way. Its gonna be another classic, well maybe, it'll be funny though, I hope. Fuck, I need to see properly.

Ok uh, well, my best buddy Mr C 2 the J aka BullyBeef, finally had his baby girl. This morning, we thought it would be a New Years baby, cuz it would be cool, if the baby girl and grandpa had the same new years bday. Ah well, at 12:09 on Jan. 2, Ruby was born. Congrats mudda sucka. I am now an nWo Uncle. Kelvin, get ur ass on the plane, then the train and get down here now.

Btw, where have all my peoples gone? Actually there are so many sites that I visit, u know sometimes I even forget to read the blogs when I get there. I'm like looking at all the extra craziness on the sites. Well anyways, for the record I miss Miyo, Haidee and uh Heathrrr I hope ur comp gets better. (mine is about to die). Now, now ... my lil Saint is taking a break. Hmmph. Even Prachin wants to change up her site. Joey left and came back? And soon, soon, u all will be injected ... (hence the title).

Hood, uh what the heck is Mayhem World? Is it like a Warfare Sims Online? U know, I think I'm gonna format this drive tonight. That way I can just put everything up and play Sims again. P.S. anyone know a onestop SIMS add-on download place?

Pssst .. I'm waiting. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home