The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I'm not dead

But I feel like it.

Now and then errybuddy has their feeling shit sessions. I'm in mine now. I have a better (or should I say and actual) entry coming, but not right now. I just don't like putting garbage up. So this is my lil ass blahzay blah whatever it is, its not doing me any good, like I thought it would. Fuck it. I'm not dead, message me, go see n8itude, I update that alot. Check EO, where I'm damned sure the Judges and most errybuddy won't understand the subtle messages in all 3 of our messages, in this rounds challenge. U don't have to be Batman, its frickin obvious. moNY has a clue, cuz she's smart. She's having a shit time too, go love her up.

Don't ask me why it's a miserable party for n8, jobless, family moving in, rents blowing up, mostly joblessness. I have more skills than anyone I know, but I'm sitting here. The fuck?

Fuuuuuck. Anyways, I'm out.

Ya 'errrrd me. l8rade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home