The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, February 6, 2003

Happy Birthday. one love.

I've been neglecting this place. I'm sorry, um, this is not a real post either. Been crazy busy. Good things have actually happned to me this week oh my. I'll e'splain l8r.

[edit] I just have to large up my one man street army for n8itude ... mr. HoodlumInc .. you muh muthafuckin niggggga! [/edit]

Have ya'll noticed the recent surge of fanlistings for camgirls l8lee? WTF is up with that? I guess me no "celebrity" until I get one of those. But since I'm a guy, it'll take about another year for that, kinda like us in Canada getting HBO shows over here, gotta w8 until it sells first.

I'm still running tings and in round 7 for EO. That's insane.

Oh look I got a place to put my art shit now. I should of joined awhile ago.

ok bai, got work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home