The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Hey yo ... It's a fuckin Remix

Ooh look only 2 days and already an update. Yeah well. There is only one reason. I'm bored. EO site is mashed up, right after our challenge last night, and I still have to put a playerspeak in before 7. Well I hope the deadline is extended. When me and Alvin were discussing strategies, I as I always do now, shilled n8itude to him. He then told me I should be easily getting more visitors. Why? Ok, this might be only funny to me, but fuck, u r visiting my site so u must read it:

nWophatrass: i do big things, for the hell of it
Bobo Da Grate: you have the skills.. and you've got the celeb-status.
Bobo Da Grate: use it to your advantage.
nWophatrass: i have the what status?
nWophatrass: celeb?
Bobo Da Grate: a minor one at least.
Bobo Da Grate: you can't beat Dr T
nWophatrass: noone knows me
Bobo Da Grate: they should now.
Bobo Da Grate: especially after EO
nWophatrass: oh
nWophatrass: really

I suppose that was only funny to me. Celeb status ... hehehe ... Ah well I'll never know, frickin sitemeter is busted.

Somehow we started talking about Transformers as all 80's kids do, and he reminded me of this classic Megatron quote "Starscream, your incompetence is only overshadowed by your stupidity"

Ok so here's the real reason for this post. I got so hyper to make a new track. I also noticed that Matt & Mike were somewhat inspired by my lil track, that they made their own. So ... n8 gets an idea. REMIXXXXXXXX. Yep, I took Matt's track, and Mike's track, made my own wu-styled beat and wrote some new lyrics, dropped it on it ... and voila! (Matt rhymes in dutch ... dats some ill shit). Ya know the deal, it's on tripod so RIGHT CLICK SAVE TARGET AS. I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home