The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, December 29, 2002

I love to love u babaaaay

I wrote that title 2 hours ago and forgot what the whole premise of my blog was suppose to be. damnit

Ok, so then I'm just gonna do a lil pluggy. So y'all know or don't know I'm in the elimination-online game. The 1st contest is up, and Heathrrr, remember our IM we had about that I'm becoming a cam grrrl? Well hold onto ur sox. I'm actually gonna ask peeps for a lil dough.

Otay, so this is how it goes: The contest is about raising some dough as lil as $10. If u donate 10$ u get ur mini button up on the main site, and they have mad traffic. If u donate 30 or more u get a banner on their site. Coolio? Ok so, the person who raises the most money gets extra points and their respective team (if they win) gets 2 points. 3/4 of the pot goes to the winner .. that could be meeeee.

Your part? Donate and vote for me. C'mon, this is my only cam girly thing ever. U know how I'll reward the one who donates the most? I'll add u to my portal, link u and even if that's already done, I'll make u a specialized n8 freestyle for u regaling u in all ur wonderful glory. Remember that insane pluggage to Joey (may her site RIP). Now imagine that madness to a dope ass beat and me ripping the mic just for u. I might just make a special comeback n8TV for ALL who helped me out.

How u like them apples?

PS, I went clubbing last night and got a flyer for jams in Montreal? what the? Um shit, I forgot the witty ass thing to say.

Someone give Mike a beer, I'm hungover and he's jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home