The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, January 9, 2003

Get Injected

What? Yes, finally I am ready to launch it. What am I launching? That big brand new site I was promising.

So, Inject Some n8itude ... now damnit.

Yes, it has bugs and stuff, and alladat, but its still pretty cool. GO NOW!

Mike I want ya to do some movie reviews there. Hood, you can put your Flash shizznit there too. Cool? Aiight then.

Ok now ... Guess who's back, back again ... She is so frickin cool. BTW Guess who is the sexiest bebe

Joe Millionaire showed on Monday, and I would rant and comment about it, but Teresa says it better, and she's almost as good looking as me .. hehehe. What? Kalen thinks I'm pretty .. :p nyah!

Oh and (heres the segue) speaking of elimination-online comrades, Clay is cool, even though my bewbs are better .. and as everyone knows by now, Jaci is hot. Eagles Rule!

Fuck, I've screwed up my sleeping routine and wasted my 9am wake up, im back to staying up until past 2 or 3 .. that means another 4 - 5 hr sleep night, and constant naps in the day. But ya know, today I did my Online headhunter organization and made job emails and got more organized. I think I may be ready to actually, this time, I mean it, I swear, I'm not joking .. where was I? oh yes, I'm gonna actually look for an actual job.

Fuck, all I wanted to really do was plug n8itude.

Umm oh yeah, the burning question of the day is ... What The Dilly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home