The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, December 4, 2002

Umm .. mad? who me?

Ok I'm calm now. Hehehe. Actually all frickin day I was looking for a printer to print my business cards and no one can do it. You have to understand that I live in one of THE most computer and digital copying centres of the coast. And NOTHING. I went on a chain reaction of 6 shops telling me to go to another shop, and the last one was a no-go. Finally I went to one I kept passing by, and I swear it was gonna be my 2nd, but I drive too fast. Anyways. They can do erryting I want, straight from my disk. Pure niceness. So if u're in the Toronto area and u need a printer that will do full color on anything. Go visit Creative Litho Inc..

This is another reason why I'm in a better mood.

Omg that was the funniest Bernie Mac episode I've seen in a while. Wanda looks gooooood.

Aiight more funny ass stuff that made me laugh. My friend from class emailed us the typical joker pics u get in ur mail once in awhile. Hers my fave 4.

Oh yeah, u see my cam pic of the albums? Oh man, wait till I scan the pics from the inside of the Mini Pops album. OMG so frickin jokes.

This is gonna be the greatest fuckin' reality show of all time. Fuck you Bachelor here comes Joe Millionaire. You have to love FOX, they bring the dopest shows to TV.

Heres something I found while randomly surfing. Some fuckin people just need to be slapped.

Wow, this has been a nice girly night. First Wanda, then Amy Brassette booty hotness on Cedric. Those Cedsation dancers make me wanna institute a law that girls should only wear those Tina Turner mini skirts with fringes and shake dat ass at super speed, every day. Well at least for me to see. Now the baddest show Fastlane. Oh oh Chinatown hotness on this episode .. mmmmm.. niiice. Random Fastlane note: The white dude on the show is married to Jennie Garth (Kelly from Beverly Hills 90210) so he actually works all day long with his wifes best-friend (Tiffini-Amber Thiessen). If u stray from ur wife and do the wifes best friend thing, thats one hella way to go down ... nah mean (say that in Fresh Prince voice) ... hehe. Ah lalalalalaa ... holy frig the girl on this episode is so wicked fiiiine.

WTF is THIS? Is it a comedy? It has to be. The only fuckin reason people went to see freakin cheerleader movies, is cuz they were fuckin cheerleaders bouncing around in cheerleader outfits. Who in the blue hell wants to see a movie about a drumline? BOXOFFICE = 20 people (the cast & crew's family).

I was gonna do some linking to some cool random blogs I found ... but nah. Oh Mike & Hood, I totally forgot to update and manage the nWo Toronto ring. Ha .. I never even really thought anyone would join, since it originally was for me & Kelvin. But Yo I put y'all in there like swimwear! Ok so I plug now. I luv and missed ur sexy booty Missy bebe. Congrats on yer jobs and tings. Congrats to lickle Saint on her Roxy ting. Speaking of Roxyness, Heather has a new cam/chat thingy, and she's still the cutest lickle web genius. .. next to me. ;). Big up to moNY, just cuz she lets me [move]whooooosh! Boooyah to Joey, cuz I say so. But everytime she mentions some Nathan dude in her blog, i'm like a puppy panting, then I realize its not me, and I feel like the puppy with no treat. hmmph.

Ok now I saved this for last, cuz I figure usually people just scan down for their links .. ha! hehe jokes, anyways, the reason why I was going insane with my computer, was cuz I was making an eBusiness Card. I came up with the concept, its a Flash Card presentation (like those greetings cards). The content is basically a cover letter and lil animated promo about me to entice employers to hire my ass. Aiight muddasuckaz, don't bite my shit, but ... here it is. Like? No Like?

Last thing, did u know, I rock the party that rocks the body? Otay now u know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home