The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Owww damnit

My back is so hurting ... and that's on top of my heel in pain (see cam pic). I actually hurt my foot before the game. What game? Our 1st road hockey game this year. Yes, we are so Canadian, we see snow, we want to play. My dumbass was late and I didn't want to exercise, I ran from my car to the rink. I played like a possesed mad man, until my body said wtf r u doing? I scored fast and made some nice plays, my usual multi-sports skills. Dub J was the best, but this is his only thing he is tops in. Ha. But seriously I died like in 8 minutes. My back gave out, it wasn't my breath, it was my back. I friggin ignored the pain and had a last minute burst, but when the game was over and the adrenaline was squashed. That shit hurt. I couldn't drive. I had to have Rob drive my car home. Ha. Well to his home, then I chilled for about 3 hours. I came home and my dad laughed his ass off.

Even crazier was my situation. My body is dead and my car had problems. Well weird problems. First off it was snowing and icy. People drive like freakin 20 mph. so its snowing, my car is already scheduled for servicing, now the light indicator malfunctioned (so the service light doesn't show up), Jesse tells me my right headlight is dead, and when car starts I see that the low trac and check pressure light lights show up. All this in a snow storm. I was lucky I filled up the gas tank earlier.

4 hours have now passed since I started this post ... I just finished watching Survivor Series. It was pretty cool, but hella predictable. I think they want Raw to go back to good 'ol 80's structure, but with a Millenium facelift. What I mean is that, nothing is shocking, and the good guy beats all odds and inevitibaly wins against the dreaded evil doer.

U know, now that I think of it, today wasn't such a bad snow day. I should of went out. Well I would have if my car didn't scare me. I would have gone to the Santa Claus Parade. But hmm ... who would I have taken?

Even though Lita is horrible on the mic and as an announcer she is getting so cute. Yes I said Lita looks cute now. What? Look:

Ok, fine she just looks better than she use to.

Yeah so, I had/having problems figuring out how to set up phpMyAdmin on my space. I got .NET hooked up nice. Adrian is gonna hook me up with what to do for Php. That is the only reason I'm going to class.

I found some freakin bad ass shit @ FlashKit. My school portfolio might be even more visually stunning than my actual one. I'm gonna work on it now.

Oh yeah for some really ... and I mean so funny, entertaining things to read ... go visit Natterz and read her tag-board. Just go look for the loooooshers. It is so funnnee. I thought Crystal's and Heather's were wicked entertaining, but Nats fans are my favorite to laugh at. Hey ummm .. why hasn't Miyo emailed me back? Is she ok? Somebody tell her to mail me back pleeeze. I miss u Haideeee. Ok I'm out to go work on some shiiiiiit.

C'mon damnit let's all be big pimpin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home