The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, November 28, 2002

Why hello there

Yeah, long time no blog or anything. I'm busy with the you know, getting back in life and finnding a job and shit. Really all I've been doing is editing portfolio making emails and thinking of ways to con employers into giving me an interview. I got good ones. I won't jinx them. In my lil time off, so much madness has happened, well ok not much but I got a new tag-board! QBoard is the shizznit. Thanks Mikey. I called him Mikey .. haha. I thought He said I'm a geezer. But yo I'm younger than this dude. Ok I'm like 1 yr younger. You don't understand how much that makes me feel like shiiiit. This dude is the GM of a Pro Baseball, albeit the fucking worst team ever, but still, I'm still chasing the dream of getting seasons tickets. I just saw Ja Rule on Jon Stewart show, he's 26, damnit.

My biggest thing right now is re-doing nathanbudhu.com, originally I was thinking of making it in php-nuke, but my phpadmin is messed up, so I'm just gonna do a system in dotnet. This is not interesting, lets move on.

Happy Football Day North America. Yeah, um, America, Happy Thanksgiving to you, but why oh why is ur football game the Patriots vs Lions? That gives us Canadians nothing interesting to watch on Football Day. Especially us Canadians who just feel like going in slow motion and staying home. :p

All I've been doing recently is listening to reggae riddim megamixes off the net. I think I'll just mix them all and make one CD. This is a call to ANYONE who reads my blogs and knows Soca or Calypso. I doubt there is that demo for my site, buy hey, ah try me ah try. I need to know the new song by Treason & Bunji Garlin, It is the baddest tune. Please someone find out. Pleeeez.

Yeah I added miss moNY in the middle, to the n8 Army. Oh by the way, did y'all see the Ambrrrized button I got? Elmo really ain't pimped out, but it makes me laugh, Big Up Amber. BUP BUP BUP!

This post has taken 2 days, and I forgot what I wanted to say yesterday.

Oh I'll just send a few messages out. Missy I miss u and hope ur safe on ur trip to Van City. Saint, eff them h8ers, I'm always here to fight 4 u, I like fightin' ;) Nat, I hope ur ok, I'm here to chat again if ya need.

ps, does anyone from Ontario ever visit here? Lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home