The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Meesa Dun

Uh huh, yeah, yeah. So if u read my past weeks blogs and shit, you'd know that I had the craziest week for school shit. Why? Cuz TODAY (Friday) was my last day of school. No, not for the semester. The course is done. Yeah buddy. I was up to 2am every night working on my portfolio and up till 3am on Thursday. Which means I was running on 3 hrs of sleep. We had to present our portfolio to the head of the department and the class. I went 2nd, so I had to sleep through all the others. We weren't allowed to have the computers on, so I was bored. I decided to go and sketch out my new designs. I have a few designs set up for my upcoming sites, including the official n8TV site. So u wanna know what I did? I am a certified eCommerce Web Developer. But apparently that's not what I graduated from? After we all put that on our resumes and portfolio sites, they changed the name of the course to something that had to do with Advanced eBusiness. I dunno. I'll figure it out later. Yeah so go check out the portfolio I had to do for class. It has all my class shit on it. So uh, anybody got want-ads or directions to the unemployment line? Forget it ... I remember the route.

The big thing we had was a Graduation Lunch. Our school has gourmet food preparation and chef training, so we had a sweet little meal in the school restaurant. I was one of the few who went back for seconds, even though our firsts was pretty big. Hehe. After lunch, a few of us went to the Pub, had our last 2 beers and then bid adieu to our school life.

My weekend seems sorta packed, during the day I assume I will either see Bond, Friday or Ja Rule/Seagal movie. Then go to my cuzns party, way the hell up in Keswick, then come back for club drunkeness downtown. Sunday is Game 2 of our road hockey season. I will exercise this time. Hopefully I won't pass out this time.

I tell u now, go see Ambrrr cuz she has gone button crazy, and she's gonna make one for meeeee. Listen Up If You want a Free (you pay shipping) Polaroid Digital Cam! go visit one sexy and cute Roxy Grrl Heather, she has a cool lil contest gwaanin', so go win the cam. While ur at it, u might as well join her new group blog. I would if I could, but hell I got one extra part, that won't let me. Ah well. Go visit Missy, Hood, moNY (uh that's u Diva), Nat, Sexy lil Saint and Jo' Mama, cuz I fuckin said so. Capiche? Also u better go visit and say Happy b-day to Crystal ... HAPPY BDAY GIRLIE ...

Yeah and go read Kelvin's weekly thought. It's funny this time. hehe.

If u made it this far into this total random, and completely n8 styled blog, then I congratulate u and reward u with ... ME. ha! Yeah, So since I had nowhere to go, no work to do right away, I finally updated my Cam Archive and My Collage Archive. It has alot of the pics u saw before and some u haven't. Some are the solo pics used in making the collages. And uh, yeah, the infamous oops! pics are there, unedited. BLAH!

Care if u care, but if not then go here and over here.

Let me just say it, Bush is a moron, everyone knows it, so buck up and who gives a shit. Speaking of who gives a shit, The Bachelor chose his bride. I was too busy watching Fastlane to care a damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home