The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, December 3, 2002

#$%##$^%$%!

I had this long ass post ironically about hating my computer, and wouldn't u fucking know it, out of the 5 browser windows that were open, the fuckin one that had my blog edit was the one that crashed. Why? Its 2 am and I can't punch the fuck out of my punching bag, I have no smokes and I'm mighty pissed all fucking day long about this shitty ass computer. Good God, every fucking site that I know exists, is not opening. How is IMDB not open? Fuck u Jaboo. Kill this computer now. U know what I wanted to show u? The fucking guys in Office Space beating the shit out of their fax and printer. Thats what I want to do to my computer. But noooooooooooooooooo. You fucking bastard. I fucking said "fucking" so many fucking times in this motherfucking blog cuz of this piece of fuckwad black death machine of fucking horror. I hate u, u fucking bastard.

I'm sorry if this is ur first time here and u don't like this, and or u didn't expect such profanity. Fuck you too.

I'm still not calm. Why am I even blogging? Btw I'm pissed cuz my life and career depends on my computer, and all day long its cost me time, which = money. Also even when I wanna do some fun stuff like n8TV, it fucks up, then it fucks up when I'm talking about it fucking up. I know Its gonna crash any second now ... wait for it ... wait ... ok ... as long as I stay in this textfield, errytings ok. Ok look it finally loaded. This is what I want to do.

Why am I watching shitty ass JR be insanely biased on WWE Raw? I thought the good announcers were also suppose to praise the bad guys and not bad mouth them. They are suppose to cheer everyone and not be biased, but be shocked and appalled WHEN the bad dudes do something bad. Not be mad and be "sick" at them even before they do anything, and then all of a sudden hate them and call them trash as soon as they turn bad when u were just licking their balls? Where the fuck is Bobby The Brain Heenan when you need him? At least he hated Hogan, Savage, Warrior and LOD when they were bad or good. Fucking Humanoids.

At least Tiger Woods was pissed off today too.

I had some nice links and stuff to put up. Fuck it. I'll just put it up on a nice blog. Lates.

WHA THE FUCK? No fucking way ... fuckin Blogger attacks me as well. What the fuck does this mean: Error 104:java.lang.NullPointerException (server:disco)? And now Blogger Publishing is overwhelmed ... la-dee-fuckin-da.

YOU FUCKIN BASTARDS!!!!

U guys are reading this waaaaaaay after I wrote it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home