The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

This goes to all my freaks out there ...

I made a new splash as u have figured out. It's based on the greatest member of the nWo and returning Genetic Freak, Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner. Why did I all of a sudden make a new splash and not a re-design? I like this layout. Alot of people do. I just wanted to have a diff splash, and Pump is the coolest mofo since Snoopy D - O - double G. Why do I like Steiner so much. Read his interview about returning to the WWE. U'll figure out why.

This is not really much of an update. I've been crazy busy this week, as it is the FINAL week of school. No classes, just optional seminars and portfolio, projects and grad on Friday. That's why I was home. Speaking of me at home, sitting infront of my computer all day long. I actually had the cam on all day. But no one came. wtf? New Splash + Me live = no visitors. That can't be right. I was even dancing. U suck, u missed it.

In the middle of me doing work and dancing, I saw the Mya video: Best of Me (remix) and decided I wanted to see Mya all day long. So I made a brand spanking new wallpaper for my sick ass wallpaper site. I also uploaded a quick lil Chelle wallpaper I made. Check the Mya one.

This just in ... The Memorial Cup will be held this year at home of the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL. Yeah, ummm, the rumour is that the reason for the decision is that Junior Hockey is the hottest sports property in Kelowna. Ummmm ... what the fuck else is in Kelowna? Is this a surprise? Is Kelowna the hot-bed, heart of the underground sports machines. I mean When I think great Sports cities, naturally it goes New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and then Kelowna, not neccesarily in that order though. I hate news reporters that just read the cue cards and don't actually READ what they are saying.

Ok lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home