The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, December 21, 2002

I lost my rhythm

I'm scared .. so scared.

For the kabillion new people who are coming here looking for the Teresa wallpaper I made for her, or for other Oish loveness, it sucks to be you. Haha. Take ur hand out of ur pants and chillout in the ph@ cave. Then again, y'all probably saw Foley Claus on the splash and proceeded to runway!! By the way for my peeps, whut I'm talking about is ... I wake up about a few hours .. (reason will come later) and in my nerdy ass blurry haze head stright for my comp. I actually wanted to look at my Steiner Splash for some reason, but I clicked on my site counter. I thought my eyes were still effed up when I see the Today count at more than 3 times the normal rate .. actually this past hour has had as much hits as my average day. Crazy. Anyways it nah mattah. Thanks sexy, the whole reason I made her a paper was cuz she has a new layout and her entries are always dope. She so smarrrrt. Here check the paper out if ya want.

The reason why I haven't blogged or done shit here for awhile is cuz I'm working on a monster enhanced super site that is insane. Its based on the nuke shit I was talking 'bout befo'.

Christina Aguilera looks hotter in her new video Beautiful. She still looks drrty, but like attainable drrty. Basically cuz she sorta looks like the girls I meet. Short, pierced, cute and badass at same time. But yaw .. she looks siiiiick in the New Maxim photo spread .. oh lawd gyaaaad. (The text would have more effect if u heard me and my accent say it). Speaking of, I realized last night my accent comes out fuckin full force when I'm drinking. I mean I was talking to myself and couldn't understand myself! ha.

Ok onto bizzznezzz. So last night my parents hold the neighborhood christmas party at our house. I don't live at home, I rent the apartment downstairs .. shut up its different, I swear. Anyways, my family are the partymasters, so they had insane food, scrmmmp cocktails, lox, jerk chicken wings, garlic bread, turkey, pie, chocolate galore .. and well pure alcohol. But there was no way in hell I was staying here on Friday night. Especially since these crazy old people are throwing a pajama jammy jam. Yes, that's what I said. I told u, my family are the party masters, how u think I got this way? They are at a party right now! Why am I not? I told u, I barely woke up. I'm recovering and my head hurts. I'll go out later. hehe

I had a dilemma, what the hell am I gonna do? Actually, I wanted to call Rob and tell him to come here and lets take some food & juice and then go out. But dude already left me a message, he's drunk at the bar at his house. Its his work christmas party and the tab is running. Basically, I can go and get free food & drinks and then not have to drive after. Thats a good deal. I'm out.

To my surprise Bullybeef is there too. Niiiice. We drank, ate, played pool and chilled for about 2hrs. Rob had about 4 hrs of beer in him though. So Rob decides lets go back to his house and have some Alize .. This is my luck now. The girl I haven't talked to in about a week, and got me depressed for 5.2 seconds last week, calls me just as Rob starts chatting up and introduces me to the fiiiinest Chinese-mixed with something chick. She had braids and tings, all clean and dressed proper nice. My style. So now I'm on the phone trying to act cool still, and still trying to pimp this gal over here. Did I mention I was drunk and I'm not too smart. Basically I have no clue what happened. So fuck it.

Fast forward to right after the cab ride at Guvernment. Oh yeah, we decided to go to Guvernment, cuz it was Old School night. Anyways, as I step out the cab ... blaaaeaaah! It was nice and controlled right into the trash area. Though I saw in the morning some left on my pants. Ah well.

Ok now I'm fresh and ready, and now I got the pure bliss buzz. Me and Rob are loud as fuck in the line, Bull is trying to ignore us. I pull out a smoke, and mothafucking Rob blasts my hands so my ENTIRE NEW PACK goes flying in the air. He thinks its funny. So I punched the shit outta his chest and twice in the face. Yes, he is one of my best and oldest friends. He got me back later by headbutting the lens right outta my pimp glasses. Bastard. Me and his girl had to search for it on the dance floor. Imagine its dark, drunk people dancing, and I have one eye and I'm drunk. I was useless. Thank goodness for Irene. Anyways, me and BULL try picking up the stray smokes that were clean in the line area. Rob is still laughing, so I hit him again. Ha! The girls in the line, said he deserved getting wailed on. By the way, the entire time this shit is going on Bull is pretending he doesn't know us at all, and not even looking or standing near us.

Sidetrack: I'm watching the repeat of Hogan on Muchmusic. I didn't get to go downtown and check him out, cuz I was .. well .. drinking. Fuck I love Toronto wrestling fans, they are all chanting Rocky Sucks Rocky Sucks.

Dude, I almost forgot what the hell I was talking about, I'm still blurry.

Ok so this is how my title comes into play. I was jamming along, and then boom a James Brown riddim plays .. and I lost it. I mean I actually forgot how to dance. I was so scared. My legs didnt feel right, my hands, my flow was not on, I couldn't jam. I was bumping into people. The girls look at me and ask .. um n8, what the hell r u doing? I had no answer. Guy, they played New Edition all night long, and I didn't know what to do. I have yet to recover. I'm already bored of this entry. So I'm gonna end with new plugs:

My new T Dot homegirl Miss Kitty, Jenni, she's "not no, sucker, neither". *Throws up the V.1*. That's it. I'm done plugging go play this now, and watch this after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home