The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Cyber Sox

I wasn't gonna "blog" until later, but Joey convinced me. Also, umm I made all my phone calls today and I'm still so wack, that I don't want to spend anytime looking for new contacts so far. I am so dumb. So far I've called MuchMusic twice and left messages, called Z103.5 and Flow 93.5 and got to email my eCard. That's it. Oh I found out MTV Canada is in Calgary. I think I'd rather go to New York. Anyways my pops got me a sort of link up with MTV. Oh yeah I got a link up with Corus Entertainment (YTV, Mojo Radio ..etc) so far nothing. Who else? I need ideas. Whats a cool media type place in Toronto or Canada?

I won my round for Elimination Online, I think just cuz the other entries were shyte. I won it on a landslide, so I still rock. That's what being jobless gets me, time to play meaningless internet games. I'm proud of me.

Why can't the Leafs AND the Raptors be good at the SAME time? damnit.

I have not done one day of christmas shopping. I have however, eaten more candycanes than you all have in your entire lives.

You have to see our insane christmassed house. My mom is like the West-Indian Martha Stewart, except, 1) my mom doesn't look old, 2) She doesn't really take time to polish and finish 3) My mom makes better food than anyone ... ever (including my grandma's). My future wife is in so much trouble if the old adage goes that u're suppose to impress a man through food. Anyways, its my job to light up the outside. I have the most bad ass lights all around the house, even in places where u actually have to walk around the house to see it (aka u can't see it from the road). Airplanes are gonna confuse my street for a landing strip. When the snow sits, I'll show off yet another skill I have. Light Master!!! My mom also put these old porcelain dolls she collects infront of the tree. They scare the shit outta me. Its like 8 dolls all bunched up in 1800's outfits on a mini royal chesterfield (couch). Dude when the tree lights hit them in the dark. I'm running for my life.

Now my headline comes into play. I found a site the sells virtual socks for ur virtual pets ... hehehe lies. Anyways, this is for/about those 12-15 yr boys who go to "camgirl" sites and try and cyber on the tag-boards and/or in chats and IM's. In case any of them actually visit here, here is my question and advice. What the hell are you doing? I mean damnit. I don't dispute the fact that y'all have to "wax the moustache" but why "cyber" with someone who greets you with sarcasm no less. I don't even understand the pleasure in typing text onto a screen to someone who enthusiastically is doing it back. For one, u don't know what the person is. Also its fucking text. Microsoft, Apple, Netscape, IBM, Dell ... whatever has given u marvelous pieces of technology and access to a wide array of beautiful pr0n that "in my day" we could never have imagined, and u go back to TEXT? Fucking TEXT? stupid. I mean damnit, when I was like 12 or 13, I had to frickin sneak downstairs at like 2 am to watch the SCRAMBLED pr0n on the cable box, or steal my dads copies of Porky's, NERDS, Meatballs, Screwballs and other B movie classics just to get a taste of that lovely restricted pr0n. And u mother fuckers have ur own TVs, VCRs and Computers with pr0n access in ur own rooms. Fuck Net Nanny and other blockers, u guys know how to ignore them, u build bad ass sites that hack fuckin AOL. U know whats even worse?

Honestly, why do u even need it anymore. I swear, when I started pimp walking at 14, It was considered too young to fuck then. Do you know how hard it was to get a 14 yr old boy and a 14 yr old girl together, by themselves in a house with NONE of the parents or adults around? It was damn near impossible. Its not like we could go and "park". Or we could just go to our rooms and tell who's parents it was, "um yeah just call us down for dinner, don't knock, we'll be down later." Not gonna happen. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, we had it hard ... and blue. And u frickin kids act like Shady "I spit when I talk, I fuck anything that walks". I'm talking about girls too. U don't even have to be going out. Mix drugs and alcohol (in which access to these substances back then, was equal to having ur hot ass teacher liking u back) and ur lil bald headed (not even by shaving, just natural baldness) pum pums get slammed. Damnit. It's like the 60's came back. And we missed it. Except our parents fucked and smoked but had no clue it was so bad. I mean NO-ONE had a clue, not even the adults. But us fucking Gen Xers knew and got repremanded for thinking about it. You mothafuckin Pokemon Generation, have no clue, but thats cuz u don't want to know (we should of thought of that). Also our parents were late teens early 20's. Geez and Peas y'all are just early teens. I'm not against drugs, alcohol and pimpness .. shit I embrace that everyday. I also don't really give a rats ass how old u are. What I am against is u dumbass boys cybering in chatrooms when there is perfectly good lil ho waiting to give up her underdeveloped punany right across the street. What the fuck are u waiting for? Don't waste this gift, soon, she'll grow up and it won't be free ... or that tight.

That my friends, is n8's Holiday message to the children. "I teach the the troof to dee yoots" - Ol' Dirty Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home