The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, December 12, 2002

HEAR MY SHIT!!!

I h8 my computer. Ok ok that's old news. Yeah so I have too much time on my hands, well in between looking for a job and surfing aimless sites like this one. I applied for ELIMINATION ONLINE. Heh. Anyways, I got jealous of moNY moNY, cuz she got to sing a sonnnnng for her mock trial (good luck girly). So I decided to rock a freestyle of my own. Yeah I know, its not acapella and its a rhyme, fuck you. I am the illest freestyler. HEAR MY SHIIIIIIIT (right click, save target-as, please, its on tripod)

I'm watching this on TV now .. I forgot how funny it was, reminds me of how I want to see Kirstin Dunst's skinny ass legs on my shoulders. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home