The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, December 15, 2002

5 Star Frogsplash

Ok first things first I'm in Round 3 of the Mock trials for Elimination Online .. go vote for me in the forums ... now damnit! Heh.

Ok now, heres comes the 3rd and final installment of the legacy known as n8TV:

You can watch me rhyme live and dance ... again.

Random thought, do those anti-smoking commercials with those in your face smug punk kids annoy u as much as they annoy me? Is this what is suppose to be cool? Be jerks and jackasses, cuz thats cool, so now u're cool to not smoke? Shut the fuck up. I wanna slap them all.

I feel for ya Hood, my computer is bastard so I know eventually it'll turn on me. Ummm how do u save ur favorites in IE. I mean like in a file so I can put on disk and put back in my eventual re-install.

By the way, the sexilicious, bebelicious, wish she was my missus, Missy Misdemeanor Bebe, has a new layout. Love herrrrrrr. You know who else has a new layout? The Nasty and Nice sexy Saint. That's who. And she's making a n8 appreciation shrine ... on her site ... yeah yaaaaay.

Who's gonna win Survivor? The old lady Jan. I have a feeling, I think the final challenge is gonna be a weird special one and not a survival lasting, physical one, like the previous 4.

I know my blog is random. Fuck you.

I can't believe Chris Byrd beat Holyfield just now. John Ruiz is gonna murderalize Roy Jones. John Ruiz will beat Byrd. Then its Lennox vs Ruiz .. finally. Lennox will dust him. I hope that Kilitzz... whatever doesn't damage Lennox too much.

Just thinking, all the girls on American Idol were fiiine. I hope none of them grow into this beast. Holy crap there is already waaaay too much Kelly Clarkson sites out.

Where is oh where has my Haidee gone? I miss her.

Heather gets cuter everyday, I just saying.

January is gonna bring 2 new Canadian kids ... An lil Albertan from Ambrrr and the kid who'll call me uncle, from nWo Toronto charter member and my niggggga Mista Raging Bull ... (its gonna be a Baby Bull ..heh). Hope erryting goes smooove with both of ya.

Big Up to Ebony ... I think I emailed ya while ago, but ur email was gone or full. I forget .. anyways she's coolio. Oh and I'm never changing the layout, only the splash. I like this too much and I've got too many other sites to do.

Ur still reading this?

Question has anyone ever got phpnuke or postnuke to work without problems? I give up on them and gonna try myphpnuke, or just build phpn8. heh.

Hi. Sup. Wha Gwaan. *burp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home