The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, September 22, 2002

Another year, another title for Yanks

What was Saturday's most momentous event for the Yankees? Clinching an AL East title? Or seeing No. 42 toe the rubber? That's a no-brainer. The return of Mariano Rivera carried the day.

That's what I like to see. Yankees running tings in the Fall.

This won't be long, cuz well the last post was a novel and shit I ain't got much to say. Anyways. This is a warning, warning warning ... don't go to clubs with couples and especially if the single girls there are part of shamu-fest 2002. Geezus. I went Savanah, last night fo' free (got 2 more free passes too). The music is always tight. Reggae, soca and urban shit. Nice vibes, but the gal dem is biiiiiiiiiiig, not nice and Beyonce thick, me is talking Starr freaking Jones biiig. Me nah like. If u is bigger than me .. we got a problem. The funny ting is my friends don't dance, but they girls do. So me dancing, running tings as usual, but when a skinny ting walks by she see me with gals dem and peeps and leaves, and my blasted drunken vision doesn't see until too late. I can't even let loose, cuz well u know the girls I'm "with" is not mine they is my boys dem. Shit I miss my dance partna's ... The whole time I'm thinking friggin P. Diddy's tune is my theme song.

Aiight its 3pm .. I'm gonna go eat breakfast now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home