The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, September 28, 2002

Eh Yo ... Guess who's bizzack.

The reason why I haven't blogged in awhile is cuz of the crazy work I had to do for my .asp project (and well fitting in drinking & clubbing times too.. ya know). So if y'all wanna check the project out (got some bugs still but hey I presented already) check it here. Might as well go chck out my .php one from last month too. BTW Both sites have admin sites which I can't link up here. They are all based on cookies and sessions too. They are unique cuz the entire carts can be adminned from the browser without ever touching the real database.

So heres some friggin funny ass shit that happened during the presentations. I had like 2 hrs of sleep, so when I got to class I was basically sleeping on the keyboard. The 1st presentation was 1 hr long, as opposed to the regular 15 min. Sleepy time. The 3rd presentation was from my friend Ron who is like large up in skills. I wanted to check his shit out, cuz I know he's coming widdit. But yo .. I couldn't last. My teach was actually evaluating right BESIDE me. I'm huddled up in my jacket, hat down, zzzzzz. Next thing I know I get a tug on my arm. It's my teacher and she's laughing. She says "I had to wake you up, cuz you were snoring and It might distract the class." Ded. I was so awake after that. I was laughing on the inside so much I couldn't sleep no mo'. Right after that she tells me that my shit is of the highest calibre and any recommendations I need she'll give. I couldn't believe that. I was killing myself. Wasn't I the dude YOU had to wake up from snoring in your class? Shit I'm loved. Heh.

Did I mention I love school. Fuck I wish I was a professional student. I hate the cold ass 'real world'. Anyways, another reason why I love school. PUB. Finally the pub opened in school. Yes I know nuff universities and colleges have pubs in the school, but yo I've only been to technical trade schools and design schools. We have one goal: to learn. So this shit is maaad fun. Right away I went and had a couple of beers with Ron & Yoda. NICENESS to have beer in school and I don't have to go in the rain. Reminds me of high school. Hehe.

Last night was Ms. Soca's bday and dinner/party. I missed my Sushi Twinz. Got my dancing on, but umm.. It's not fair. The hottest freaking girls are with me. I mean I go with them, they are just my friends. So they get mad pick ups and hook ups and I just take them home. BOOOO. Since I'm the only guy, I don't have the 'pack' mentality (when I'm with them) of just approaching, I dunno why. That's just one thing. The other is the nice girls dance and bounce and act all cute when that blasted house and new euro shit plays. I can't dance to that shit. Well I can, but I don't wanna. So I have like no fun, I just drink, scout the place. When my Urban and Island vibes come on ... scatter. The girlies are gone and it's a penis parade. Of course my home girls never stop, so they jam with me. Then I get 'brotherly' and scout the guys to see if my girls need help, forgetting that this is MY girly scouting time. Bah. The ideal situation is my homeboys and homegirls together. That'll never happen. My girls and muh boyz don't mix. I'm like the perfect link. Errybuddy loves me. Hehehe.

Ok other shit. I can't find a good counter still. Miyo and Jocelyn have good ideas ... but I thought of those already and they didn't work. But thanks for the love shorty's. ;)

I can't wait for the next FOX B-Celebrity spotlight show: CELEBRITY BOOTCAMP. Recruits Include: Traci Bingham, Coolio, David Faustino, Kato Kaelin, Lorenzo Lamas, Fabrice Morvan, Tiffany, Vitamin C, Barry Williams and Nikki Schieler Ziering. Barry Williams (Greg Brady) is the champ of celebrity shows. Fear factor and Celebrity Boxing and now this? Bud Bundy (Faustino) is gonna be in it .. yeahhh. Oh and .. Fabrice Morgan is Milli or is he Vanilli? Oh well I gotta hear the drill instructors diss him. I think that Nikki chick is a nobody, I mean I think she's some sort of model, but her fame is she married Steve Sanders (Ian Ziering) from 90210. It's on Fox, Monday 8 pm. Watch it.

Oooh boy almost done. See what happens when I take days off? So much shit to blah blah aboot. My comments section from YACCS is not counting cuz I need to upgrade, but I can't, cuz the thing they say I need I don't have. So keep commenting, even though it won't say how many, it still records. Ok later.

psst. I'm blatantly asking to send me fansigns .. I'm a link u up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home