The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, September 30, 2002

Ok I give u more useless news. The King of All Media Howard Stern is promoting his latest super fight: Joey Buttafuoco (sp?) vs She Beast Nicole Bass. I heard Joey this morning and he's actually training. I forgot the link. This is gonna be funny. Stern started this celebrity boxing shit with Crazy Cabbie vs Angry Black, then Geraldo vs .... crap I forgot (Geraldo won) and most recently Stuttering John vs Crazy Cabbie. I'll give u a link anyways. Making fun of baba-booey is always good.

I don't have mucho to say. This time. Heh. Jocelyn & Miyo u girls are so friggin cute. Hey Ma, if u had a button I'd link ya .. btw I'm the true BOTM... heh.

Umm .. I ask again .. wheres my fan signs. No one loves me ? Fine then. Don't make me do a strip show. U don't want none of dat.

Bored? Go play BATTLESHIP (in muh downloads). I'm gonna ... eventually do an update to the cam archives ... eventually. Why do I pose with thats sour face all the time? Ah well.

Ok so my fave time of year is here: Baseball Playoff time. So heres muh predictsheeowwnnssss.
A.L. - Yankees vs Angels.. come on now. Yankees. I like the Halo's but shit u can't beat the Yankees. Look might as well tell u I think the Yanks are gonna win. I always think they are, cuz I'm a die hard. Otay otay.
Twins vs A's. Fuck the A's. Minny is it. I like the Twins for the same reason I liked them in early 90's. The Centre Fielder. The Original Twins had my nigga Kirby Puckett, these Twins have Torii "How 'bout that" Hunter. Done.
Twins vs Yankees.. umm see above.
N.L. - D-Backs vs Cardinals. Destiny and Drama wins. Cardinals are fueled by Jack Buck and D Kiles deaths. The D-Backs are hurting with losses to their entire offense.
Braves vs Giants. Bonds .. no bandwaggoning bullshit (I will take out my 91 glove with my Bonds drawings inside) Bonds is my 2nd fave player of all time. After Rickey 'The King" Henderson and before the aforementioned Puckett. But Bonds is gonna Ernie Banks. What? He's Hall of Fame bound but he ain't never going to the World Series. The Braves have everything and they scare me.
Cards vs Braves. Braves .. done seal it up.
Yankees vs Braves. What? Ya know the deal. Yankees in 6. Bring that trophy back East. Arizona get the sand out and polish our trophy .. nah mean.

I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home